anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
@cali baker

:yes: x 2 !

I was hearing this morning on the Elvis Duran morning show that his new 4S's battery life is really bad...
Are you guys experiencing that.?
I would think over use of SIRI would definitely drain the battery in a matter of hours.
Although I had read the battery life was supposed to have been Increased with the 4S ...

This is my 1st smart phone so I can't compare it to anything but I do notice my battery % dropping quite a bit during the day; I charge my phone a couple times a day bc of that. I could see how Siri contributes to the decreased battery life. But I also take lots of pics, surf web, etc... Btw, u can include me in the tetchy geek category too...do any of u guys listen to Leo Leport (the TECH GUY)? I luv him! Lots of informative stuff, mostly over my head, but fun to listen to on wknds. He has a podcast too, FYI :)

My 4S is definitely better than my 4 on battery life just noticing it on my Personal Hotspot use. My biggest battery drain is the Personal Hotspot and I usually can't finish a workday without charging up - it goes red at around 4 hours. With the new phone, I went through the whole work day (9 to 2:30) without powering up. So, at least I got an extra hour on the guy.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]...I think my husband is getting jealous cuz I'm always quoting Leo. "Leo says this, Leo says that..." Heehee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
Im experiencing great battery life but I have been having a problem with Siri were I ask her some thing and she says error I had to reboot my phone I love Leo too I've managed to be on his show once and about the iPhone he really nice and very informative

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hmm:...pretty sure ANY phone I have is "SMARTer" than me! :rofl:

OMG! Have you no shame?? Poor Kayrahbear...you are an iPhone stalker!! :eek:.......:laugh:

Ya...my verizon bill is already toooo much! And me being so "tech savvy"!!! :ROFL:... I know I wouldn't use much of it! But I would love the camera and Internet part! :hmm:..decisions..decisions

Loser.....:biglaugh:

So Becky, which one you getting? :tease: :tease: Oh do tell. :laugh:

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]

Members online

No members online now.