Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
CHECK THIS OUT!

photo-37.jpg

Yep... taken on my NEW IPHONE 4S!!!!!!!!!
And this was taken at night with indoor incandescent lighting without flash!

So, this is what happened:

I went to use my phone today and it was "out of service!". I was like, WHAT? So, I went to hunt down my husband (my technology guy) and he says, "what are you talking about?". And I said, "My phone. It's broken. What did you do to it?". And he says, "Oh, that's my phone now. Your phone is in your office, charging". And I go to the office and there it is - the iPhone 4S in its brand new Otterbox Defender case... everything moved to it, including my myriad of files completely working like nothing happened. w00t!!!!

Oh... and about that $3,000 credit card balance... all paid off. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!
Now that's is a man that has heard and listened to you about something he knew you really wanted and wouldn't get for yourself. Awesome! I like how he got it all set up and everything transferred over too. Great picture! How do you like it so far? :D

Don't look at [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] 's smiles either!!! :p

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Hah, my husband installed this "phone finder" thingee... it's pretty cool. I can locate my phone using my iPad or my husband's phone... because, I'm always losing that thing - remember the phone left on top of the car? And I can even make it beep and display a message (like, "hey you - yes, you who is holding my phone - call this number, will you, and we can arrange for you giving me back my phone" or something like that). And I can even wipe out the phone from my iPad... in case it falls on criminal hands or something.

Still just making sure all the things I had in my old phone is loaded. Haven't tried anything new yet except for the camera (loving the pinch-zoom feature and being able to turn on the camera without unlocking the phone!). Oh, I forgot to tell ya, it's only 32GB, not 64GB... but I can't complain... I mean, what am I gonna say, "uh, baby, you didn't give me a good enough phone..." yeah right. Oh, and also, the otterbox the hubby got with it is black with pink accent... okay, uhm... yes, I'm the only girl in the house, and I love Disney Princesses, but pink is just not a high-tech color, ya know? But, I'm starting to warm up to the girlie pink...

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh, and also, the otterbox the hubby got with it is black with pink accent... okay, uhm... yes, I'm the only girl in the house, and I love Disney Princesses, but pink is just not a high-tech color, ya know? But, I'm starting to warm up to the girlie pink...

Your hubby's got good taste--pink's an awesome color for a case. I ordered an all pink one for my phone too. Hot pink, to be exact :D

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Glad you are all enjoying your iphones. I still have an iphone4 but I'll be sure to upgrade next year and if there is an iPad coming I'll be bugging Santa for sure. Can't believe I was satisfied with other cell phones before the iPhone. Don't think I'll ever use any other kind from here on.

5b342b87.jpg

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
@[U said:
anatess[/U] ;113906]CHECK THIS OUT!

Yep... taken on my NEW IPHONE 4S!!!!!!!!!
And this was taken at night with indoor incandescent lighting without flash!

So, this is what happened:

I went to use my phone today and it was "out of service!". I was like, WHAT? So, I went to hunt down my husband (my technology guy) and he says, "what are you talking about?". And I said, "My phone. It's broken. What did you do to it?". And he says, "Oh, that's my phone now. Your phone is in your office, charging". And I go to the office and there it is - the iPhone 4S in its brand new Otterbox Defender case... everything moved to it, including my myriad of files completely working like nothing happened. w00t!!!!

Oh... and about that $3,000 credit card balance... all paid off. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!

Nice husband...where can i order one of those? :laugh:

Yea, what @cali baker asked.... Where can I find a husband like that ?!!
:ROFL:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Glad you are all enjoying your iphones. I still have an iphone4 but I'll be sure to upgrade next year and if there is an iPad coming I'll be bugging Santa for sure. Can't believe I was satisfied with other cell phones before the iPhone. Don't think I'll ever use any other kind from here on.
5b342b87.jpg
I don't kno how I lived w/out one of these. I just didn't kno what I was missing!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online