cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Two :up: to Apple. I called my local Apple store as I'm having some volume issues with my phone (can't hear anything and the volume's all the way up). They made me an appt. to come in at 12:50 today to check my phone and then I'm going to attend an orientation for free. I gotta say that's awesome customer service.

You're such a techy nerd!!

i tried Siri out too and i agree, it's coolness factor is way up there! ask her to define the meaning of life for you and she'll even come up with answer. I ain't kidding!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You're such a techy nerd!!i tried Siri out too and i agree, it's coolness factor is way up there! ask her to define the meaning of life for you and she'll even come up with answer. I ain't kidding!!
JEEZZZZZZ! I could've answered THAT for ya Henny..and look at ALL the $$$$ you would've saved!! :bang:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You two are funny!!!

Ok, so I have to agree with @JAKEISGREAT , it's office!!! I'M A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know how my volume wasn't working, well it was working but I just could barely hear anything, like it was on the lowest setting and if I had it on the speaker it was fine. So I go to Apple (and OMG let me just say that was NOT a smart move on the day after these phones were release - double LOSER now). So I go to Apple wait my turn for almost 45 minutes only to have the tech guy look at my phone, run his finger along the screen and then tell me "the reason you can't hear is because the factory protective screen is covering the speaker!!! OMG I was so embarrassed! :ROFL: :ROFL: I left it on until I get my official one in the mail that I ordered so I wouldn't scratch the glass. And there's nothing wrong with my wireless connection (WiFi) as far as my phone goes, it's something to do with my router at home - a security thing he said to reset it and then remove the password to see if that works.

I can't believe I spent 2 full hours of my day at the mall (I hate malls), but I did get a very yummy jalapeno pretzel and fresh lemonaide so it's all good.

Good job Jeannie!! :bravo: I'm going to go play with my boys and water my plants, it's gorgeous outside right now, Siri said so. :rofl:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
O my god...it's too late. You are over the bend...so sad...:cry:....such a waste....:cry:.....it had to come to this.....:yes:......WHO are you and WHAT did you do to [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]..and poor innocent Henny...so very very saaad....[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]....

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
you two are so zany! Am i the only sane one here?! i just asked Suri what the meaning of life is again, and this time she replied, "I give up":lmao: She's pretty nutty too!

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], i'm not gonna even comment on the protective cover incident...!! :laugh:Doesn't it make you feel better to know it wasn't a serious problem tho? I can only imagine the throngs of people in that Apple store. You sure picked a good day!:crazy:

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], don't worry, i'm still the :angel: to your west. It's Jeannie that we have to be concerned about...;)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
you two are so zany! Am i the only sane one here?! i just asked Suri what the meaning of life is again, and this time she replied, "I give up":lmao: She's pretty nutty too![MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], i'm not gonna even comment on the protective cover incident...!! :laugh:Doesn't it make you feel better to know it wasn't a serious problem tho? I can only imagine the throngs of people in that Apple store. You sure picked a good day!:crazy:[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], don't worry, i'm still the :angel: to your west. It's Jeannie that we have to be concerned about...;)
SO TRUE!!.....:biglaugh:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My word, I haven't read all of the posts, but must comment .... 10 pages!!!??? You all crazy! :D

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
CHECK THIS OUT!

photo-37.jpg

Yep... taken on my NEW IPHONE 4S!!!!!!!!!
And this was taken at night with indoor incandescent lighting without flash!

So, this is what happened:

I went to use my phone today and it was "out of service!". I was like, WHAT? So, I went to hunt down my husband (my technology guy) and he says, "what are you talking about?". And I said, "My phone. It's broken. What did you do to it?". And he says, "Oh, that's my phone now. Your phone is in your office, charging". And I go to the office and there it is - the iPhone 4S in its brand new Otterbox Defender case... everything moved to it, including my myriad of files completely working like nothing happened. w00t!!!!

Oh... and about that $3,000 credit card balance... all paid off. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
So, this is what happened:

I went to use my phone today and it was "out of service!". I was like, WHAT? So, I went to hunt down my husband (my technology guy) and he says, "what are you talking about?". And I said, "My phone. It's broken. What did you do to it?". And he says, "Oh, that's my phone now. Your phone is in your office, charging". And I go to the office and there it is - the iPhone 4S in its brand new Otterbox Defender case... everything moved to it, including my myriad of files completely working like nothing happened. w00t!!!!

Oh... and about that $3,000 credit card balance... all paid off. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!

Nice husband...where can i order one of those? :laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.