cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], did you hear me :cursing: earlier this evening?! that was b/c this :cursing: touch screen on the iphone was a pain in the bee-hind! i kept messing up with my passwords and then i had to reset it. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], i got really po'd and frustrated too. I'm w/AT&T so that wasn't the problem on my end, just this dang touch screen!! i also couldn't remember my wi-fi passwrd so that itself took me like 20minutes to figure out!

Finally, after almost forgetting to p/u T&F at the vet's :ashamed: b/c i was SO engrossed in getting this phone set up, i got it all up and running. :lol:

i'm testing out all the cute, little colorful boxes, i think they call them "apps"? :blink:
i even got on EBN but the words were so teeny-tiny so i switched to my laptop.

Jeannie, that would be fun if we chatted AND looked at each other at the same time, just don't let my goofy looks scare you off!! :girlwacko: That's just a warning, btw!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], did you hear me :cursing: earlier this evening?! that was b/c this :cursing: touch screen on the iphone was a pain in the bee-hind! i kept messing up with my passwords and then i had to reset it. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], i got really po'd and frustrated too. I'm w/AT&T so that wasn't the problem on my end, just this dang touch screen!! i also couldn't remember my wi-fi passwrd so that itself took me like 20minutes to figure out!Finally, after almost forgetting to p/u T&F at the vet's :ashamed: b/c i'm testing out all the cute, little colorful boxes, i think they call them "apps"?!
O.M.G....I might have to rescue the boyz at any moment! :eek:............apps?......bahahahahahahaha ! :ROFL:I haven't heard from [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] for awhile! Imagine what's going on there!! :laugh:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
i even got on EBN but the words were so teeny-tiny so i switched to my laptop.

Jeannie, that would be fun if we chatted AND looked at each other at the same time, just don't let my goofy looks scare you off!! :girlwacko: That's just a warning, btw!
You can enlarge the screen by touch it with your fingers and run them opposite of each other, it's pretty sweet. I use the iTouch at work just about everyday when I'm on. My boys are feeling a bit left out this evening since I've been ignoring them all night. Poor guys - I'll make it up to them tomorrow. If you ignore my goofy looks, I'll ignore yours, heehee. Looks like Siri is trouble connecting now. I'm hungry now, lol. I don't think it was suppose to be this hard!! :confused: I'm still very happy I got it though, just gotta get used to it now.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
hey, i'm getting the hang of this a little better now. I tried making the screen bigger...thanks Jeannie, i need a bit of practice tho. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], i know what you mean about not giving your boys enough attention...my head's been in a downward tilt all night playing with this phone! i'm gonna make it up to them tomorrow too :yes:

Becky, i was the last one at the vet's to pick them up! as soon as we got out of there, they locked the door. :ashamed: Oh, i hope i got the right dogs...let me check...o good, yeah it's them :bully: ! :lol:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yes unfortunately kids and pets will suffer because iphones, ipads and computers are so awesome!!!!! Seriously though, I always take care of business before I let myself disappear into cyberspace. Wilson is barking in my ear as I type this...:*( Oh well.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Have you heard that the Amer. Chiropractors Assoc. has applied a name to the new ailment caused by looking down at an iPhone???? It's true but I can't remember what its called... ROFL. Duh!!! It's something like Net Neck.... or something like that... :laugh:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Loser.....:biglaugh:
I'm not a loser, [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] said so, I'm just CooKoo :p :laugh:

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], now that's interesting about Net Neck, they're smart if that's true because I can see that happening, lol.

Ok, I've settled down now and am really liking this phone. I still have tons to set up since I gave up last night and retired to bed. I still can't figure out why my WiFi won't connect but I'll check with our IT person at work on Monday. :D Overall, it's pretty kewl and if I had it to do over again, I would have not pre-ordered but instead waited and got it at the store so they can set everything up tech wise instead of me. I'm nerdy but not techy. Siri is pretty awesome I must admit. I can just say to it, "remind me to remind [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] to pick up T&F at 6 tonight so she doesn't forget about them." And it sets a calendar reminder - pretty sweet.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Two :up: to Apple. I called my local Apple store as I'm having some volume issues with my phone (can't hear anything and the volume's all the way up). They made me an appt. to come in at 12:50 today to check my phone and then I'm going to attend an orientation for free. I gotta say that's awesome customer service.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Two :up: to Apple. I called my local Apple store as I'm having some volume issues with my phone (can't hear anything and the volume's all the way up). They made me an appt. to come in at 12:50 today to check my phone and then I'm going to attend an orientation for free. I gotta say that's awesome customer service.
I call that "PUSHERS"....feeding the habit! ......:ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.