Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack

All new iphoner's sing along with me.

If you're happy and you know it :clap: your hands, If you're happy and you know it :clap: your hands, If you're happy and you know it then your iPhone 4S will surely know it, If you're happy and you know it :clap: your hands. :ROFL: :ROFL:

Today's the day people!!! Soon you'll have new updates on how we like the phone, I know I know you can't wait can you!!! :p :p

sidenote: my husband just called me a LOSER!!! :confused: :rofl:

Last edited:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], get the Otterbox for it... I got one for my 4 and I tell ya, my phone still looks brand-spanking new under all that armour! And I'm super rough on my phone - like, I left the phone on top of the car once (haven't we all???), drove off and I hear this clanking sound right when I turned into the main road. Needless to say, I was horrified and almost caused an accident when I stopped in the middle of the road, ran out of the car, and grabbed my phone... completely unthinking! Opened the Otterbox and my phone was still in pristine condition. Yeah, it makes the phone bulky but, I'd rather have bulky than broken...

I can't clap yet... I'm not getting one. WAAAAAAAA.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:clap::clap::clap:great song!!

You, a loser??? no way! :nope:
a little on the cuckoo side:girlwacko: maybe but definitely not a loser! :laugh:

Well that's better thank being a loser, lol. :p

[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION], I ordered the Otterbox iPhone 4S Commuter Series Case the day after I ordered my phone, it's purple. Will that one be a good one? Can't say I've ever left my phone on the top of a car before, lol. You were lucky you had the case! A few people have the Otterbox here and told me about them awhile back. Hopefully it gets here soon.
otterbox.com/iPhone-4S-Commuter-Series-Case/APL4-I4SUN,default,pd.html?dwvar_APL4-I4SUN_color=20&start=5&cgid=apple-iphone-4s-cases

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], you know you want one, you know you do!!! :p

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
JeannieCO;11289 [MENTION=2092 said:
JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], you know you want one, you know you do!!! :p
:ROFL:...:hmm:... I Am thinking of the plain old 4.... But I have to "think" about it for months!! I will live vicariously through you and Henny!! Well...sort of!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You can get iPhonee for about 50 bucks..... its the service that is expensive if you want to do everything it can.
We use Net10 and they finally just came out with a touch phone.... deciding if I want to spend the money for it or not.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You can get iPhonee for about 50 bucks..... its the service that is expensive if you want to do everything it can. We use Net10 and they finally just came out with a touch phone.... deciding if I want to spend the money for it or not.
Ya...my verizon bill is already toooo much! And me being so "tech savvy"!!! :ROFL:... I know I wouldn't use much of it! But I would love the camera and Internet part! :hmm:..decisions..decisions

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - Becky, my cousin has the 4 and it's wonderful. The 4S has Siri and I can talk to it and it will respond to me, lol. Plus it has the newer camera which I'm really looking forward to since I take so many pictures. With iPhones (and probably other phones) it has what's called Face Time. That would mean if Henny and I wanted to chat we could see each other live like Skype. Pretty kewl really.

Ok, my phone is officially waiting for me at my neighbors' house. Now to get home, get the boys out and go through the headache of getting it unlocked and activated so I can play with it and play with Siri. :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - Becky, my cousin has the 4 and it's wonderful. The 4S has Siri and I can talk to it and it will respond to me, lol. Plus it has the newer camera which I'm really looking forward to since I take so many pictures. With iPhones (and probably other phones) it has what's called Face Time. That would mean if Henny and I wanted to chat we could see each other live like Skype. Pretty kewl really.Ok, my phone is officially waiting for me at my neighbors' house. Now to get home, get the boys out and go through the headache of getting it unlocked and activated so I can play with it and play with Siri. :D
:bravo: Jeannie..you are going to be busy this weekend!! Lol..my hubbies car does that..you talk to the computer and it can tell you anything! Sports scores for ANY team..traffic..any restaurant...amazing...:hmm: does Henny know you are having "face time?"!!!!! RUN HENNY RUN!! :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
UGGHHH, I can't even get past the set up because I find my WiFi password and the phone won't connect to the internet so I can't even activate it. I'm a tad frustrated right now and am on hold with Verizon! :bang:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
UGGHHH, I can't even get past the set up because I find my WiFi password and the phone won't connect to the internet so I can't even activate it. I'm a tad frustrated right now and am on hold with Verizon! :bang:
...O..
You and aLL Verizons other new Iphone users...Henny is probably there too! Hang in there!

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg after reading this thread i think ill stick with my android phone:p yall have fun on hold and all. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.