Iphone 5

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
@caliber yes they are held at the apple store and it's very easy to reserve a spot I'll walk you through it when you get your phone if you'd like :)

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] don't get me wrong if the 5 comes out and it's way more different and has new bells and whistles, Ill be all over it as well I previously posted it all I'm trying to say is that if, They had something to release for the end of the year or even the first quarter of the new year they wouldn't have done the 4s. If they do come put with a phone it probably be fall 2012 I think but what do I know. Plus I'm sure there a hand full people that have the 4 and upgraded to the 4s it's not that different I have the 3GS and it's way different from the 4 and 4s

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I finished up my preorder at 1:24 AM off Verizon's website. :up: Apple's website was having some issues so I jumped right over to Verizon's site. I meant to post here but I shut my computer off and went to bed. :D I pretty excited. :D I'd imagine you're old phones will sell quick. What color are you ordering? I got the 64 white.

The old ones always do... and generally for about what I spend on the new one ... sooooo it's like a free upgrade practically. Since I fell behind this time I'll actually have some money to save! :) I'm going to get the 16gb white ... as much of a nerd as I am, 16gb is enough for me ... I still have an 80g ipod that holds ALL my music, pics, vids and works as a back up hard drive for a few important files. :) I have over 1200 pics, 155 vids and 100 songs (the other 15,000 songs are on my ipod :lmao:) on my 16gb now ... and it's still not full. Ohhhh now I can't wait until it gets here!!!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]
I have the old Iphone 3 (not even the 3S)

It is soooooooooooooo slow........ I dont think Im gonna make it until the 5 comes along.....
I get frustrated every time I use the Internet for maps and searching addresses... Its really slow// Kind a like
this.

Each

time

i

open

an

Apps

it

takes

almost

a minute

or

two

to

open..

It

Frustrates

me

almost

as

much

as

reading

this

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION], man that WAS painful to read!! run, don't walk to the nearest iphone 4S store and just buy the dang phone now. Next summer is way too long a wait til the 5 comes around!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My husband asked me last week - do you want the 4S? Because... I've ALWAYS gotten the upgrade the day it came out. This time, though, I said... hmm... not yet. I KNOW, I'M SUPER DUPER CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, my credit card balance went up to $3,000 and I can't, in good conscience, buy anything until I pay all that off. And besides, my AT&T contract is not eligible for upgrade until January, so I will have to pay the premium price for the phone. So, I told the hubby I will try to be responsible and buy the phone when my contract is eligible. And no, I'm not going to Verizon/Sprint - I'm sticking with AT&T because I have the hotspot feature (I can turn my iPhone into a wifi hub and have up to 5 devices use the phone to connect to the internet - like my laptop, my iPad, my kids' iPhones-that-has-non-working-phone, etc.). And besides, it's the only carrier that lets me use the data and voice networks at the same time.

But, man, I don't know how to live on 16GB anymore! My 32GB iPhone 4 is busting at the seams! My movie and music collection alone is waaaaayyy more than 32B. I have to swap out stuff all the time. And that doesn't count my photos and home videos and books and games and....

So yeah, it would be super cool to get that 64GB 4S. Just the 64GB and the 8megapixel camera alone is enough to get me to switch... add to that the remote synch, I'll be in heaven.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So yeah, it would be super cool to get that 64GB 4S. Just the 64GB and the 8megapixel camera alone is enough to get me to switch... add to that the remote synch, I'll be in heaven.
I got the 64 and it will more than likely be overkill but I won't be getting another phone for 3/4 years unless I break this. I'm stoked most about the camera and now Siri as I'm reading more on it. Good for you for getting a bill paid first. I'd be waiting until the contract expired at least. I was lucky, mine expired this past April.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
YIPPEE, it's been shipped and will be delivered by FedEx on Friday. Only bummer is I'll be at work. I couldn't have it shipped to work due to delivery restrictions Verizon has and it must be signed for. I'm gonna see if my neighbor will be home. If not it'll be rerouted to my work addy (called Verizon today) and I should have it Monday - WOOT WOOT!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
YIPPEE, it's been shipped and will be delivered by FedEx on Friday. Only bummer is I'll be at work. I couldn't have it shipped to work due to delivery restrictions Verizon has and it must be signed for. I'm gonna see if my neighbor will be home. If not it'll be rerouted to my work addy (called Verizon today) and I should have it Monday - WOOT WOOT! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Why..have it delivered to ME...I'll take care of rerouting it for you!! ....:yes:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], mine's been shipped too!! :yes2:

I won't be home either...supposed to come on Fri, but i signed a release that i'm going to post on my door so they can just leave it there (don't get any ideas, [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]) !

I ordered thru Apple itself and they had that option. Mine's coming UPS. Right now it's in Hong Kong! :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], mine's been shipped too!! :yes2: I won't be home either...supposed to come on Fri, but i signed a release that i'm going to post on my door so they can just leave it there (don't get any ideas, [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]) ! I ordered thru Apple itself and they had that option. Mine's coming UPS. Right now it's in Hong Kong! :D
Good to know..Henny...:hmm:...veddy interesting!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good to know..Henny...:hmm:...veddy interesting!
LOL, you're just too funny!! :D

[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], mine shipped from Ontario, how funny is that? :lol: I called Verizon and they did a request to have it rerouted to my work. If so I won't get it tomorrow but that's ok. They still may try to deliver it to home so I'll leave a note on my door too asking them to have my neighbor sign for it, if she's gonna be home - still waiting to find that out. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], don't answer that!! :p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.