JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], I believe they'll ship on the 14th, could be sooner. I think I'd be waiting a bit too if I was in your shoes, you'll have enough on your hands for a couple of weeks with the boys. No need throwing a new phone in the mix to learn.

[MENTION=3364]Twinklrtoes1610[/MENTION], hind sight being 20/20, the 32 would probably be more than enough for me but I got the 64 cause I just had to have it, what a ding dong I am, lol.http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/members/twinklrtoes1610.html I remember the Razor, that's what my hubby had too! He has some Verison tonka model now and I can't convince him to get a newer phone - he hates technology and I love it. :D

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
@Calibaker no not me I'm like my bulldogs I get what I want when I want lol ;) and yeah he is kinda stubborn he just won't get rid of it :sigh:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
A Razor??!! OMG! :lmao:
I shouldn't laugh, I have a phone from '06 too...it's a combination FM radio and phone but only holds 8 pics max, and doesn't have a keyboard so makes texting a whole lot of fun :nope:

@JeannieCO , I succumbed to all this madness and pre-ordered the iphone 4S today too! i got the same model you got, @Twinklrtoes1610 !

This is an early Christmas gift to myself, or a late birthday present...that's my justification :)
OMG OMG we were posting at the same time, ha! Oh this is going to be fun, welcome to the madness Henny - we can learn together. You know the more I think about it by the time you get the phone the boys will be feeling much better. I'm excited for you!!! Now we just got get [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] to get up to speed.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], Henny the camera in this thing is supposed to amazing! And the video is 1080 HD. Woot woot!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yea [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], did you hear that?? come on, girl, join the iphone 4S bandwagon. Plus, you can help Jeannie and I with the technical parts that we don't understand! you being the photo and techy queen ! :tease:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
@cali baker , Henny the camera in this thing is supposed to amazing! And the video is 1080 HD. Woot woot!

I think i will be overwhelmed with this new phone. I have a separate point and shoot camera that i think is 5megapixels which i'm always misplacing...that's my excuse for my lack of bulldog pics! i'm looking forward to this new "toy"! :)

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
How about waiting for the REAL upgraded Iphone5 I hear it'll be in the summer....

I'm on the fence whether to buy the 4S or keep waiting for the 5...
I really dont have $300 to throw away and use for only 9 months or so.... and then spend another $300 ..:cursing:.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
OMG!!! THE WORLD AROUND ME IS GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYY!!!! NOT YOU HENNY..say it isn't so!!!!! Lordy..Lordy...no way..:nonono:...If I get anything..it will be the I4..and I am not sure about that..DON'T get suckered in [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION]..fight it..come on.. wait for the 5...

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How about waiting for the REAL upgraded Iphone5 I hear it'll be in the summer....

I'm on the fence whether to buy the 4S or keep waiting for the 5...
I really dont have $300 to throw away and use for only 9 months or so.... and then spend another $300 ..:cursing:.
Do you have a smartphone already? I wanted an iPhone since last year and my contract expired in April with Verizon. Before my contract was up that's when I heard the rumors that the 5 would be coming out the summer - sweet I'll wait. We'll I waited and waited and waited. I really wanted the 4" screen and a couple of advanced features but I'll be more than happy with this one. If you have one already I say wait too.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think i will be overwhelmed with this new phone. I have a separate point and shoot camera that i think is 5megapixels which i'm always misplacing...that's my excuse for my lack of bulldog pics! i'm looking forward to this new "toy"! :)
Henny, we have the same amount of post, lol. Ok I have one more now. :p The camera's going to be awesome!!! Can't wait to see some PICS of Tate & Finn - and a video or two too!!

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
Yea [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], did you hear that?? come on, girl, join the iphone 4S bandwagon. Plus, you can help Jeannie and I with the technical parts that we don't understand! you being the photo and techy queen ! :tease:
@ jakeis great i think that if apple really had an iphone 5 then they would have just added the camera the A5 chip and Siri to that phone plus any new things they might have come up with jump on to the wagon and get the 4s. @ calibaker I can also help if you have any questions on how to work it it's pretty much the same as the 4 but with out Siri oo and you can always register for the 1 hr class on your new devise for free with apple I usually do that :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@JAKEISGREAT i think that if apple really had an iphone 5 then they would have just added the camera the A5 chip and Siri to that phone plus any new things they might have come up with jump on to the wagon and get the 4s. [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] I can also help if you have any questions on how to work it it's pretty much the same as the 4 but with out Siri oo and you can always register for the 1 hr class on your new devise for free with apple I usually do that :)
How do you register for a class? I'm going to have to check that out. I'm very iPhone green. I fixed the mentions in my reply for Becky's and Henny's summons, otherwise they won't get notification. :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@ jakeis great i think that if apple really had an iphone 5 then they would have just added the camera the A5 chip and Siri to that phone plus any new things they might have come up with jump on to the wagon and get the 4s. @ calibaker I can also help if you have any questions on how to work it it's pretty much the same as the 4 but with out Siri oo and you can always register for the 1 hr class on your new devise for free with apple I usually do that :)
Really? I think they are so great at marketing..this gives them another opportunity to release another phone down the road..I mean read these posts..there are plenty of people that will get the 5 whenever it comes out! I don't really blame you guys at all..if I knew what I was missing I'd be right there with you!!.......[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]..I told my hubby I think I need the 4.. He's all for it..so I guess I'll have to check with verizon and see what my buyout
would be..[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]..:girlwacko:....:girlwacko:....:girlwacko:..

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks @Twinklrtoes1610 , i'd like to take that class you mentioned; are they held at the Apple store?

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], i'm getting idizzy
:girlwacko: !!

So Becky, you ARE getting a smartphone afterall too? Jeannie, i'm iphone green as well. It'll be fun learning together though.

[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION], i'm going to stop at the iphone 4S and won't be getting the 5. It's already a huge splurge for me right now to be getting the 4S, and it'll probably be another 5years til i get my next phone anyways.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.