cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], did you already order your new phone or are you on a wait list or how does this work? i'm still using my non-smartphone from 2006 so i don't know too much about how this works.

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
@calibaker yes the iPhone 4 has been marked down by apple to $99 and the new iPhone 4s not 5:( is still great I saw the trailer and I'm so excited I'm preordering mine hopefully Friday 10/7 otherwise if you wait for in stores you will benexpected tonstand in a looooooooooooooooong line on 10/14 hope this helps ( I already have the 3GS and iPad2 but the features on the 4s will be way better. )

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@JeannieCO , did you already order your new phone or are you on a wait list or how does this work? i'm still using my non-smartphone from 2006 so i don't know too much about how this works.
I have not ordered it yet - preordering starts on the 7th, hopefully at 12:00 a.m. since I'll be up from just getting home seeing Jeff Dunham. Here's the link to the preorder page. apple.com/iphone/how-to-buy/ just put the .www in front of it. The new camera and video is supposed to be amazing!!!!

Looks like Steve Jobs died today. RIP.

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I agree with you I'm buying the 4s selling my 3gs and If the 5 comes out even in a month I'll buy it too and sale the 4s [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I think that as far as iPads go the 2 is the best so far I take pictures videos up load photos it's great I wanted to wait too but I'm impatient so I got the iPad 2

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@JeannieCO I agree with you I'm buying the 4s selling my 3gs and If the 5 comes out even in a month I'll buy it too and sale the 4s
I really wanted that 4" screen, lol. I'm pretty excited. There's an app's thread too, you'll have to let me know what apps you have :). This will be my first smartphone so I have lots to learn.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I'll be selling my 4 ... and I think I still have two 3's to sell too ... geez I slacked during our last upgrade! I got an email from AT&T today saying I'm eligible for an upgrade ... they definitely see me coming and see $$$$$ :lmao:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
LOL, yeah, upgrade crazy here too... so much so that my 2 kids age 8 and 10 have their own iPhones without the phone... that is - they get to have my iPhone 3G and 3Gs just without the cellular service. Their friends' parents think we're one those guys who give their kids everything and so they end up as spoiled little brats.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION], are you going to preorder? You can preorder tonight from Apple starting at 3:01 am EDT--I even called them to check. I think it's just fine for your kids to have your old ones and I'm of a generation that didn't have these gadgets.

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
@anatess , are you going to preorder? You can preorder tonight from Apple starting at 3:01 am EDT--I even called them to check. I think it's just fine for your kids to have your old ones and I'm of a generation that didn't have these gadgets.

Did you pre-order yet? I'm going to pre-order tonight hopefully ... I just have to list all my old phones and ipods for sale ... I made a deal with myself to help clean out! No new phone til the old stuff is on it's way out! :yes:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Did you pre-order yet? I'm going to pre-order tonight hopefully ... I just have to list all my old phones and ipods for sale ... I made a deal with myself to help clean out! No new phone til the old stuff is on it's way out! :yes:
I finished up my preorder at 1:24 AM off Verizon's website. :up: Apple's website was having some issues so I jumped right over to Verizon's site. I meant to post here but I shut my computer off and went to bed. :D I pretty excited. :D I'd imagine you're old phones will sell quick. What color are you ordering? I got the 64 white.

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeannie, the white one sounds cool. I'm looking for a white iphone 4 (not the 4S), and seems my current carrier ATT only has the black, but Verizon has the white (99bucks for the 8GB, 150 for the 16GB). I think i'll stick w/ATT tho. I'm in no rush; i think i'll wait til after the neutering before i plunge into getting a new phone. i'm so used to my current phone that i really don't know what i'm missing, plus i could enjoy the 4S vicariously through you! :) When are you expected to actually have the new phone on hand?

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Omg I can't wait for my iPhone 4s to arrive I finished my preorder at 12:10 thru the att web page I got the 16g white and 16g is way enough mem for me can't wait so excited!!! O and if my husband wants he can have my 3GS, he still has his razor from like 2006 or something...get with the tec honey!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Omg I can't wait for my iPhone 4s to arrive I finished my preorder at 12:10 thru the att web page I got the 16g white and 16g is way enough mem for me can't wait so excited!!! O and if my husband wants he can have my 3GS, he still has his razor from like 2006 or something...get with the tec honey!!!

A Razor??!! OMG! :lmao:
I shouldn't laugh, I have a phone from '06 too...it's a combination FM radio and phone but only holds 8 pics max, and doesn't have a keyboard so makes texting a whole lot of fun :nope:

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], I succumbed to all this madness and pre-ordered the iphone 4S today too! i got the same model you got, @Twinklrtoes1610 !

This is an early Christmas gift to myself, or a late birthday present...that's my justification :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.