Iphone 5

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Well hello there @kayrahbear , lets talk iphone 5. :ROFL: I know you can't spill any secrets even if you had them but (1) who do you work for? (2) WHEN CAN I PREORDER MY IPHONE 5?! Oh yeah, (3) A big :welcome:to you and Roscoe to EBN. :)

I work for Apple in their eastern/midwest distribution center. You should be able to preorder them any day now, but as to WHAT day I'm not really sure. Everyone is very vague about them at work. If I am able to find something out early I'll let you guys know.
And thanks for the welcome :p

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I work for Apple in their eastern/midwest distribution center. You should be able to preorder them any day now, but as to WHAT day I'm not really sure. Everyone is very vague about them at work. If I am able to find something out early I'll let you guys know.
And thanks for the welcome :p
You and I should become bestest friends right now, lol. Thanks for the tip, I'm assuming (well you know what they say about assuming) but.....that 'any day now' is probably gonna be the 4th when the official announcement is made. It must be pretty exciting in a sense to work for a place where there's so much anticipation and talk about a product coming out?

Oh, I see you're in Nashville - it's very pretty there. I visited Nashville about 13ish years ago and even interviewed for a legal job while I was there for the fun of it (got it too but declined, lol). You guys got a nice zoo. :lol:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You and I should become bestest friends right now, lol. Thanks for the tip, I'm assuming (well you know what they say about assuming) but.....that 'any day now' is probably gonna be the 4th when the official announcement is made. It must be pretty exciting in a sense to work for a place where there's so much anticipation and talk about a product coming out? Oh, I see you're in Nashville - it's very pretty there. I visited Nashville about 13ish years ago and even interviewed for a legal job while I was there for the fun of it (got it too but declined, lol). You guys got a nice zoo. :lol:
OMG! Have you no shame?? Poor Kayrahbear...you are an iPhone stalker!! :eek:.......:laugh:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] You are too funny!!! So glad I'm not the only one who's crazy over phones!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@JeannieCO You are too funny!!! So glad I'm not the only one who's crazy over phones!!! Lol
This will be my first Smartphone. I could have gotten the 4 back in April but when I heard a new one was coming out in Fall I said to myself: Self, have self discipline and wait for the newer improved phone. :)

I'm waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and getting tired of time go by so everly slow - it's worse than waiting for Christmas morning to arrive.........................TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK!!!!!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
This will be my first Smartphone. I could have gotten the 4 back in April but when I heard a new one was coming out in Fall I said to myself: Self, have self discipline and wait for the newer improved phone. :)

I'm waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and getting tired of time go by so everly slow - it's worse than waiting for Christmas morning to arrive.........................TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK!!!!!!

I can sooooo understand how you feel!!! I'm the type of person that it takes me a long time to make a decision on something but once I do, I want it NOW!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@JeannieCO , isn't it Iphone Eve today? do you have to stand in line or somethin'?
It's the Eve, the big announcement is tomorrow at 10, MST time, lol. I'm not sure what I need to do yet to get it, hopefully Verizon will be doing the preorders. Worst case scenario I have to order it like everyone else (and I thought I was special, dang it!) and then wait.

But lets all do the Happy Dance for my soon to be new phone!!!!!! :ROFL:

happy dance.gif
:dance:
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
:dance:calling @kayrahbear, calling @kayrahbear:dance:
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
happy dance.gif
party0024.gif
happy dance.gif
party0024.gif
happy dance.gif
party0024.gif
happy dance.gif
party0024.gif
happy dance.gif
party0024.gif
happy dance.gif
party0024.gif
happy dance.gif
party0024.gif
happy dance.gif
party0024.gif
happy dance.gif
party0024.gif

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well it's the iPhone 4S not the 5. I'm still going to order but I was really hoping for a new design on the outside and the larger screen. I'm still excited though. :)

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I recently switched to Android for the larger screen and better graphics, but I'll admit that the IPHONE 4S sounds cool... I especially like the wireless sync

"The iPhone 4S will run faster, thanks to a slew of new components: It'll sport a dual-core A5 processor that's twice as fast as the chip powering the iPhone 4, and the graphics chips are fully seven times faster, the company said. It also and has new mobile software that can sync content wirelessly, without having to plug an iPhone to a Mac or Windows machine."

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.