JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2135]jmill79[/MENTION], thanks for the tip and that website. Worst case I'll wait an extra few weeks, but oh man that's gonna be hard if I have too.

@JAKEISGREAT could you handle this one...View attachment 12319 lmao:hahaha::hahaha:
sign0142.gif
:giggle:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well boohoo, I just happened to wake up at 1:30 this morning and checked to see if the preordering was up, NOTTA!! Dang it! Apple has it a second on their website for IOS 5 but that's it and Verizon has 77 search criterias that come up but nothing displays.

I want my iPhone 5. :cry: Guess I'll have to wait until Tuesday when the official announcements comes out - boohoo. :cry:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well boohoo, I just happened to wake up at 1:30 this morning and checked to see if the preordering was up, NOTTA!! Dang it! Apple has it a second on their website for IOS 5 but that's it and Verizon has 77 search criterias that come up but nothing displays.I want my iPhone 5. :cry: Guess I'll have to wait until Tuesday when the official announcements comes out - boohoo. :cry:
OY! We need a violin smilie..you know for WHINING!!!.........:ROFL:....... Sure..she just happened to wake up and check ALL possible websites known to man...at 1:30 in the MORNING.....for a PHONE!! ....:rofl:

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Preorder all the phones you can! I need the overtime at work.
They'll be coming out either October or the very first of November is what they've said at work. We just got them in the warehouse on Sunday and are getting ready to ship them when we get the date. Not that I've gotten to see them yet. The boxes are in a metal cage and under guard. You'd think we were housing the royal jewels. :p

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OY! We need a violin smilie..you know for WHINING!!!.........:ROFL:....... Sure..she just happened to wake up and check ALL possible websites known to man...at 1:30 in the MORNING.....for a PHONE!! ....:rofl:
It was a very convenient time to take a potty break, and you know since I was up and all I had to check. Now don't you have some more SHEDDING to do. :tease:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Preorder all the phones you can! I need the overtime at work.
They'll be coming out either October or the very first of November is what they've said at work. We just got them in the warehouse on Sunday and are getting ready to ship them when we get the date. Not that I've gotten to see them yet. The boxes are in a metal cage and under guard. You'd think we were housing the royal jewels. :p
Well hello there @kayrahbear , lets talk iphone 5. :ROFL: I know you can't spill any secrets even if you had them but (1) who do you work for? (2) WHEN CAN I PREORDER MY IPHONE 5?! Oh yeah, (3) A big
sign0016.gif
to you and Roscoe to EBN. :)

Members online

No members online now.