Thread: Iphone 5

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Iphone 5

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    OMG!!! THE WORLD AROUND ME IS GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYY!!!! NOT YOU HENNY..say it isn't so!!!!! Lordy..Lordy...no way.....

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    I think i will be overwhelmed with this new phone. I have a separate point and shoot camera that i think is 5megapixels which i'm always misplacing...that's my excuse for my lack of bulldog pics! i'm looking forward to this new "toy"!
    Henny, we have the same amount of post, lol. Ok I have one more now. The camera's going to be awesome!!! Can't wait to see some PICS of Tate & Finn - and a video or two too!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    Yea @JAKEISGREAT, did you hear that?? come on, girl, join the iphone 4S bandwagon. Plus, you can help Jeannie and I with the technical parts that we don't understand! you being the photo and techy queen !
    @ jakeis great i think that if apple really had an iphone 5 then they would have just added the camera the A5 chip and Siri to that phone plus any new things they might have come up with jump on to the wagon and get the 4s. @ calibaker I can also help if you have any questions on how to work it it's pretty much the same as the 4 but with out Siri oo and you can always register for the 1 hr class on your new devise for free with apple I usually do that
    Gordis,Khalisie n Fry

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklrtoes1610 View Post
    @JAKEISGREAT i think that if apple really had an iphone 5 then they would have just added the camera the A5 chip and Siri to that phone plus any new things they might have come up with jump on to the wagon and get the 4s. @cali baker I can also help if you have any questions on how to work it it's pretty much the same as the 4 but with out Siri oo and you can always register for the 1 hr class on your new devise for free with apple I usually do that
    How do you register for a class? I'm going to have to check that out. I'm very iPhone green. I fixed the mentions in my reply for Becky's and Henny's summons, otherwise they won't get notification.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklrtoes1610 View Post
    @ jakeis great i think that if apple really had an iphone 5 then they would have just added the camera the A5 chip and Siri to that phone plus any new things they might have come up with jump on to the wagon and get the 4s. @ calibaker I can also help if you have any questions on how to work it it's pretty much the same as the 4 but with out Siri oo and you can always register for the 1 hr class on your new devise for free with apple I usually do that
    Really? I think they are so great at marketing..this gives them another opportunity to release another phone down the road..I mean read these posts..there are plenty of people that will get the 5 whenever it comes out! I don't really blame you guys at all..if I knew what I was missing I'd be right there with you!!.......@JeannieCO..I told my hubby I think I need the 4.. He's all for it..so I guess I'll have to check with verizon and see what my buyout
    would be..@cali baker............
    Last edited by JAKEISGREAT; 10-07-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Thanks @Twinklrtoes1610 , i'd like to take that class you mentioned; are they held at the Apple store?

@JAKEISGREAT and @JeannieCO, i'm getting idizzy
    !!

So Becky, you ARE getting a smartphone afterall too? Jeannie, i'm iphone green as well. It'll be fun learning together though.

@Jack Daniels, i'm going to stop at the iphone 4S and won't be getting the 5. It's already a huge splurge for me right now to be getting the 4S, and it'll probably be another 5years til i get my next phone anyways.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@caliber yes they are held at the apple store and it's very easy to reserve a spot I'll walk you through it when you get your phone if you'd like
    Gordis,Khalisie n Fry

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@JAKEISGREAT don't get me wrong if the 5 comes out and it's way more different and has new bells and whistles, Ill be all over it as well I previously posted it all I'm trying to say is that if, They had something to release for the end of the year or even the first quarter of the new year they wouldn't have done the 4s. If they do come put with a phone it probably be fall 2012 I think but what do I know. Plus I'm sure there a hand full people that have the 4 and upgraded to the 4s it's not that different I have the 3GS and it's way different from the 4 and 4s
    Gordis,Khalisie n Fry

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Turi
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    I finished up my preorder at 1:24 AM off Verizon's website. Apple's website was having some issues so I jumped right over to Verizon's site. I meant to post here but I shut my computer off and went to bed. I pretty excited. I'd imagine you're old phones will sell quick. What color are you ordering? I got the 64 white.
    The old ones always do... and generally for about what I spend on the new one ... sooooo it's like a free upgrade practically. Since I fell behind this time I'll actually have some money to save! I'm going to get the 16gb white ... as much of a nerd as I am, 16gb is enough for me ... I still have an 80g ipod that holds ALL my music, pics, vids and works as a back up hard drive for a few important files. I have over 1200 pics, 155 vids and 100 songs (the other 15,000 songs are on my ipod ) on my 16gb now ... and it's still not full. Ohhhh now I can't wait until it gets here!!!
    You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
    but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Live Genuinely

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Will - Killer of All Ninjas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack Daniels
    Likes (Received)

@cali baker @JAKEISGREAT @JeannieCO
    I have the old Iphone 3 (not even the 3S)

It is soooooooooooooo slow........ I dont think Im gonna make it until the 5 comes along.....
    I get frustrated every time I use the Internet for maps and searching addresses... Its really slow// Kind a like
    this.

Each

time

i

open

an

Apps

it

takes

almost

a minute

or

two

to

open..

It

Frustrates

me

almost

as

much

as

reading

this

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@Jack Daniels, man that WAS painful to read!! run, don't walk to the nearest iphone 4S store and just buy the dang phone now. Next summer is way too long a wait til the 5 comes around!

Bulldog Vet in Training anatess's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bullie & Angus
    Likes (Received)

My husband asked me last week - do you want the 4S? Because... I've ALWAYS gotten the upgrade the day it came out. This time, though, I said... hmm... not yet. I KNOW, I'M SUPER DUPER CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, my credit card balance went up to $3,000 and I can't, in good conscience, buy anything until I pay all that off. And besides, my AT&T contract is not eligible for upgrade until January, so I will have to pay the premium price for the phone. So, I told the hubby I will try to be responsible and buy the phone when my contract is eligible. And no, I'm not going to Verizon/Sprint - I'm sticking with AT&T because I have the hotspot feature (I can turn my iPhone into a wifi hub and have up to 5 devices use the phone to connect to the internet - like my laptop, my iPad, my kids' iPhones-that-has-non-working-phone, etc.). And besides, it's the only carrier that lets me use the data and voice networks at the same time.

But, man, I don't know how to live on 16GB anymore! My 32GB iPhone 4 is busting at the seams! My movie and music collection alone is waaaaayyy more than 32B. I have to swap out stuff all the time. And that doesn't count my photos and home videos and books and games and....

So yeah, it would be super cool to get that 64GB 4S. Just the 64GB and the 8megapixel camera alone is enough to get me to switch... add to that the remote synch, I'll be in heaven.

I got Bullied and loving it!
    Bella "Bullie" Rose, adopted on July 24, 2011

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Remove Ads