Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Iphone 5

Jeannie, the white one sounds cool. I'm looking for a white iphone 4 (not the 4S), and seems my current carrier ATT only has the black, but Verizon has the white (99bucks for the 8GB, 150 for the 16GB). I think i'll stick w/ATT tho. I'm in no rush; i think i'll wait til after the neutering before i plunge into getting a new phone. i'm so used to my current phone that i really don't know what i'm missing, plus i could enjoy the 4S vicariously through you! When are you expected to actually have the new phone on hand?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
    Likes (Received)

Omg I can't wait for my iPhone 4s to arrive I finished my preorder at 12:10 thru the att web page I got the 16g white and 16g is way enough mem for me can't wait so excited!!! O and if my husband wants he can have my 3GS, he still has his razor from like 2006 or something...get with the tec honey!!!
    Gordis,Khalisie n Fry

Worlds Greatest Chef Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twinklrtoes1610 View Post
    Omg I can't wait for my iPhone 4s to arrive I finished my preorder at 12:10 thru the att web page I got the 16g white and 16g is way enough mem for me can't wait so excited!!! O and if my husband wants he can have my 3GS, he still has his razor from like 2006 or something...get with the tec honey!!!
    A Razor??!! OMG!
    I shouldn't laugh, I have a phone from '06 too...it's a combination FM radio and phone but only holds 8 pics max, and doesn't have a keyboard so makes texting a whole lot of fun

@JeannieCO, I succumbed to all this madness and pre-ordered the iphone 4S today too! i got the same model you got, @Twinklrtoes1610 !

This is an early Christmas gift to myself, or a late birthday present...that's my justification

Queenie Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

@cali baker, I believe they'll ship on the 14th, could be sooner. I think I'd be waiting a bit too if I was in your shoes, you'll have enough on your hands for a couple of weeks with the boys. No need throwing a new phone in the mix to learn.

@Twinklrtoes1610, hind sight being 20/20, the 32 would probably be more than enough for me but I got the 64 cause I just had to have it, what a ding dong I am, lol. I remember the Razor, that's what my hubby had too! He has some Verison tonka model now and I can't convince him to get a newer phone - he hates technology and I love it.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
    Likes (Received)

@Calibaker no not me I'm like my bulldogs I get what I want when I want lol and yeah he is kinda stubborn he just won't get rid of it :sigh:
    Gordis,Khalisie n Fry

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    A Razor??!! OMG!
    I shouldn't laugh, I have a phone from '06 too...it's a combination FM radio and phone but only holds 8 pics max, and doesn't have a keyboard so makes texting a whole lot of fun

@JeannieCO , I succumbed to all this madness and pre-ordered the iphone 4S today too! i got the same model you got, @Twinklrtoes1610 !

This is an early Christmas gift to myself, or a late birthday present...that's my justification
    OMG OMG we were posting at the same time, ha! Oh this is going to be fun, welcome to the madness Henny - we can learn together. You know the more I think about it by the time you get the phone the boys will be feeling much better. I'm excited for you!!! Now we just got get @JAKEISGREAT to get up to speed.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@cali baker, Henny the camera in this thing is supposed to amazing! And the video is 1080 HD. Woot woot!

Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Yea @JAKEISGREAT, did you hear that?? come on, girl, join the iphone 4S bandwagon. Plus, you can help Jeannie and I with the technical parts that we don't understand! you being the photo and techy queen !

Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    @cali baker , Henny the camera in this thing is supposed to amazing! And the video is 1080 HD. Woot woot!
    I think i will be overwhelmed with this new phone. I have a separate point and shoot camera that i think is 5megapixels which i'm always misplacing...that's my excuse for my lack of bulldog pics! i'm looking forward to this new "toy"!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Will - Killer of All Ninjas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack Daniels
    Likes (Received)

How about waiting for the REAL upgraded Iphone5 I hear it'll be in the summer....

I'm on the fence whether to buy the 4S or keep waiting for the 5...
    I really dont have $300 to throw away and use for only 9 months or so.... and then spend another $300 ...

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

OMG!!! THE WORLD AROUND ME IS GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYY!!!! NOT YOU HENNY..say it isn't so!!!!! Lordy..Lordy...no way.....If I get anything..it will be the I4..and I am not sure about that..DON'T get suckered in @Jack Daniels..fight it..come on.. wait for the 5...

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels View Post
    How about waiting for the REAL upgraded Iphone5 I hear it'll be in the summer....

I'm on the fence whether to buy the 4S or keep waiting for the 5...
    I really dont have $300 to throw away and use for only 9 months or so.... and then spend another $300 ...
    Do you have a smartphone already? I wanted an iPhone since last year and my contract expired in April with Verizon. Before my contract was up that's when I heard the rumors that the 5 would be coming out the summer - sweet I'll wait. We'll I waited and waited and waited. I really wanted the 4" screen and a couple of advanced features but I'll be more than happy with this one. If you have one already I say wait too.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Remove Ads