Thread: Iphone 5

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Iphone 5

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Loser.....
    I'm not a loser, @cali baker said so, I'm just CooKoo

@BruceP, now that's interesting about Net Neck, they're smart if that's true because I can see that happening, lol.

Ok, I've settled down now and am really liking this phone. I still have tons to set up since I gave up last night and retired to bed. I still can't figure out why my WiFi won't connect but I'll check with our IT person at work on Monday. Overall, it's pretty kewl and if I had it to do over again, I would have not pre-ordered but instead waited and got it at the store so they can set everything up tech wise instead of me. I'm nerdy but not techy. Siri is pretty awesome I must admit. I can just say to it, "remind me to remind @cali baker to pick up T&F at 6 tonight so she doesn't forget about them." And it sets a calendar reminder - pretty sweet.

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Two to Apple. I called my local Apple store as I'm having some volume issues with my phone (can't hear anything and the volume's all the way up). They made me an appt. to come in at 12:50 today to check my phone and then I'm going to attend an orientation for free. I gotta say that's awesome customer service.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    Two to Apple. I called my local Apple store as I'm having some volume issues with my phone (can't hear anything and the volume's all the way up). They made me an appt. to come in at 12:50 today to check my phone and then I'm going to attend an orientation for free. I gotta say that's awesome customer service.
    I call that "PUSHERS"....feeding the habit! ......

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    You're such a techy nerd!!

i tried Siri out too and i agree, it's coolness factor is way up there! ask her to define the meaning of life for you and she'll even come up with answer. I ain't kidding!!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    You're such a techy nerd!!i tried Siri out too and i agree, it's coolness factor is way up there! ask her to define the meaning of life for you and she'll even come up with answer. I ain't kidding!!
    JEEZZZZZZ! I could've answered THAT for ya Henny..and look at ALL the $$$$ you would've saved!!

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Red face Re: Iphone 5

You two are funny!!!

Ok, so I have to agree with @JAKEISGREAT , it's office!!! I'M A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know how my volume wasn't working, well it was working but I just could barely hear anything, like it was on the lowest setting and if I had it on the speaker it was fine. So I go to Apple (and OMG let me just say that was NOT a smart move on the day after these phones were release - double LOSER now). So I go to Apple wait my turn for almost 45 minutes only to have the tech guy look at my phone, run his finger along the screen and then tell me "the reason you can't hear is because the factory protective screen is covering the speaker!!! OMG I was so embarrassed! I left it on until I get my official one in the mail that I ordered so I wouldn't scratch the glass. And there's nothing wrong with my wireless connection (WiFi) as far as my phone goes, it's something to do with my router at home - a security thing he said to reset it and then remove the password to see if that works.

I can't believe I spent 2 full hours of my day at the mall (I hate malls), but I did get a very yummy jalapeno pretzel and fresh lemonaide so it's all good.

Good job Jeannie!! I'm going to go play with my boys and water my plants, it's gorgeous outside right now, Siri said so.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

O my god...it's too late. You are over the bend...so sad.......such a waste.........it had to come to this...........WHO are you and WHAT did you do to @JeannieCO..and poor innocent Henny...so very very saaad....@cali baker....

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

you two are so zany! Am i the only sane one here?! i just asked Suri what the meaning of life is again, and this time she replied, "I give up" She's pretty nutty too!

@JeannieCO, i'm not gonna even comment on the protective cover incident...!! Doesn't it make you feel better to know it wasn't a serious problem tho? I can only imagine the throngs of people in that Apple store. You sure picked a good day!

@JAKEISGREAT, don't worry, i'm still the to your west. It's Jeannie that we have to be concerned about...

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

you two are so zany! Am i the only sane one here?! i just asked Suri what the meaning of life is again, and this time she replied, "I give up" She's pretty nutty too!@JeannieCO, i'm not gonna even comment on the protective cover incident...!! Doesn't it make you feel better to know it wasn't a serious problem tho? I can only imagine the throngs of people in that Apple store. You sure picked a good day!@JAKEISGREAT, don't worry, i'm still the to your west. It's Jeannie that we have to be concerned about...
    SO TRUE!!.....

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

My word, I haven't read all of the posts, but must comment .... 10 pages!!!??? You all crazy!
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    My word, I haven't read all of the posts, but must comment .... 10 pages!!!??? You all crazy!
    Don't blame me...it was @JeannieCO who started it!

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Don't blame me...it was @JeannieCO who started it!
    I don't what what you all are talking about! I just called called a loser again by my husband. I'm his loser though.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Remove Ads