JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Anyone getting one? I am and hopefully will do the preorder on Friday. I've been wanting one since last year and my contract with Verizon expired in April so I thought I would wait until then, only to have to wait several more months. I'm pretty excited. It'll be my first smartphone.

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
.Lol. I stayed up till 3 am for the Verizon iPhone 4 pre-order in February, I'm lovin it still. I am curious tho, where the heck are you preording it from as they aren't even announcing it until next Tuesday??

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@jmill79 The rumor is the 30th, that's all I've heard. I keep hoping it pops up on Verizon's site. I've been searching the web all over and the date's all I can find with the announcement coming out on the 4th from their headquarters in Cupertino (not sure where that is, lol).

Here's one of the rumored sites. How did you preorder yours, from Verizon, etc? This is all new to me.
Apple currently plans to start pre-orders for next iPhone on Sept. 30, launch Oct. 7 | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

How did you preorder yours, from Verizon, etc? This is all new to me.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@jmill79 The rumor is the 30th, that's all I've heard. I keep hoping it pops up on Verizon's site. I've been searching the web all over and the date's all I can find with the announcement coming out on the 4th from their headquarters in Cupertino (not sure where that is, lol).Here's one of the rumored sites. How did you preorder yours, from Verizon, etc? This is all new to me.Apple currently plans to start pre-orders for next iPhone on Sept. 30, launch Oct. 7 | 9to5Mac | Apple IntelligenceHow did you preorder yours, from Verizon, etc? This is all new to me.
Cupertino is in Northern California! Good Luck!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I don't have a smartphone either but am considering getting the iphone 4 once the iphone 5 comes out (my expectation of course is that the 4 will be lots cheaper by then)!!
We'll see.

Wrigley

Jun 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Wrigley (Wriggers, Wrigster, Mister Wrigs, Fatman, Lil Fatman)
From previous Best Buy leak the 5 is being release on the 7th for Sprint so most likely will be the 7th for a mobile carriers. I'll be getting mine with AT&T :begging:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Ive got the Iphone 3gs but I want a Droid. My daughter has one and its awesome. lol

I would probably maybe get the IPhone 4 if it goes down in price. Cause the droid I want is high too lol

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'm still in love with my iPhone4 which I got last year. No plans on upgrading phone. Maybe the following year. I have the original iPad (no camera) so if they come out with a new iPad my arm won't need any twisting. I don't even turn my flat screen tv on anymore. I just watch Netflix or TWC on my iPad.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I definitely will! I'm a tech nerd and NEED to have it. Lol. Yes, I was one of the ones who stood on line for the original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@cali baker , my cousin has the Iphone 4 and loves it! It's awesome! I would imagine the 4 will be quite a bit cheaper once the 5 comes out. This waiting is worse than Christmas.

@Chunksmama , being you're a tech nerd I may have to hit you up for some tips. :D Or good apps.

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], nice to know you still love yours too. They're pretty awesome that's for sure.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My and my bf's fam plan also expires in a couple of months. Was going to get one but we're saving for a new place, so now hesitating. Gosh darn responsibilities. :)

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] When they do pre orders beware... the servers tend to crash rather quickly. (Verizon got crazy sluggish) So the second they go live be prepared to start the order process. They went live at 3am CST in Feb for the I4, and they ended up taking orders at 10 minutes till. Go to Tipb.com and watch the iPhone forums for updates. I did it all through Verizon's site. Good luck!

jmill79

Apr 1, 2011
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Chula
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] could you handle this one... southwestern_bell_motorola_brick_cell_phone_web.jpg lmao:hahaha::hahaha:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.