Let's talk about X-Factor

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I like it. I've always been a big fan of Simon and Paula together, even when she acts like she's on crack.

Nicole something something-er (lol) is in my good books too. The other guy, not so much, only because I find him a little creepy. :ashamed:

Was only able to watch a part last night's ep, but like a couple of the singers already. Such as the college girl who sang Beyonce's 'Listen' and even the rugby player. Guys, you know who I'm talking about ... girls, you should know too. :yes:

Last edited:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Hell yea..! I remember the Rugby player.! she had a voice too......

The college girl you liked was Melanie Amauro .. she's from my neck of the woods, South FLorida. Yea she can sing too.....
Its \gonna be a good show.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I wish we could watch but it goes against survivor and something else I think so we cant add it to our tivo. :(

L

Lucy-licious

Well can I just say that you lot stealing Simon from our UK show is well...its just not cricket :rofl:
actually we have a new line up and after 10 years or so of having Simon here I think the change is refreshing.
We still have Louis Walsh but now we have 2 Girls and a very good replacement for Simon in Gary Barlow :heart:
Our show too is excellent so far and goes to the second stage of Bootcamp this weekend, Then judges houses which is amazing to watch :)
Not sure if yours is gonna run the same...I hope so cos its a great show and Simon is great :)
I hope we get to watch the American X factor too :)

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
X-Factor has started out with some great talent. I'm hooked! I love Simon and pretty much think his comments are right on. Paula has not been my favorite but in the 2 episodes that have aired she has done a good job. The judge sitting on the left (screen) is good too, I don't find him creepy. I'm thinking the other female judge was a different person Wed. and Thurs. Maybe I'm nuts! Anyway X-Factor is 2 thumbs up from me!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I was drawing while my mom was watching and only caught brief parts of it, lol.

What is up with that dang guy stripping and making Paula throw up because she saw his ding-dong? LOL. I got a good chuckle out of it.

I've missed Simon and Paula. So it's cool to see them together again.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online