Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
There are things we do while driving our cars that we know we shouldn't. In some counties, there are laws prohibiting some of the below mentioned activities.

Will you confess to what is the worst thing you regulary do while you are driving....???

Note : Talking on the phone is excluded because we all do this... Ideally, thru a blue tooth device or the phone's speaker in order to keep both hands on the wheel..

I didnt have the space for " OTHER" ... so just let us know what it is... :D

Last edited:
OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Oooops
I think I needed to have posted this thread in a different section..... I apologize.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oooops
I think I needed to have posted this thread in a different section..... I apologize.

I moved it to General NOT Bulldog Talk. :)

The only thing I probably do here and there is eat / snack on things. What can I say, being stuck in rush hour traffic after a long day at work can make you super hungry.

L

Lucy-licious

none of the above, and as for the phone thing Here in the UK it is illegal to drive and talk on the phone. people do!! but if caught its a hefty fine and points on your driving lisence I think 3....12 points and your lisence is revoked and you are banned from driving :(

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have texted, read texts and ate in the car. BUT if I have text while driving it is usually like an "ok" or something otherwise I wait till I can. I have to say tho the talking on the phone rule drives me crazy. I can talk and drive just fine and I do think the people we see who drive like :poo: while on the phone, probably drive like :poo: to begin with anyhow. Texting is dangerous but talking? Not so much.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I frequently eat lunch while I'm driving and it is always something I have packed like cheese sticks, apple, easy to eat while driving food. I limit my stops to the important stuff like fuel and potty. I hate to admit to this, but in my younger years, before tape players and audiobooks, I would read a book while driving between Yakima and Spokane, Washington. I have no excuses, but it is a really boring drive.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
no, can't say I've done any of those.

to be truthful, it kinda bugs me when other drivers try to do the phone thing and end up making driving difficult for the rest of us.

Last edited:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm guilty of three of those..

Texting, reading, and eating. I don't really have to even look at my phone to text, lol. I don't do a whole lot of texting while driving and if I do, it's usually a short response. I can talk the response in too if I want with voice recognition..but that thing messes up half the time.

I can talk on the phone just fine and drive. In Iowa, if you're over the age of 18 you can talk on the phone while driving. But if you're under that it's illegal.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Guilty of eating. Not the rest. Well except for reading directions if I'm driving somewhere I've never been before. I don't even know how to text. Because the idea of texting seems very silly to me actually, I just don't get it. and don't want to be bothered learning.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I definitely eat ... when a pregnant girl is hungry, she must eat!!! :tease: But all of the rest - no. I did a speech on texting while driving for a public speaking class, that was enough for me! The facts I learned were CRAZY.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online