Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Flats. Who wants sore feet.

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Other!! please explain.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
L

Lucy-licious

This or That: High heels or Flat shoes??

Ok here's the scenario....Going out to a swanky new restaurant, Best dress on, hair up, makeup meticulously applied....what do you put on your feet??

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
High heels!!! I'm only 5'2" so I like big shoes!!! Although I do love my flip-flops very much too. But not in that scenario. :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
oh whoops i didnt read the scenario. i'd pick heels in that case but at work i usually wear flats. only because theres stairs.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm 55 years old and Grace is not and has never been one of my virtues. The propensity to fall on my backside is, and i have fallen in the past even in sensible shoes, and invariably did in heels, particularly when mixed with an occasion that involved alcohol consumption. I'm old enough to be smarter than that now and always wear flats. I have heels I should just get rid of because they just take up space in my shoe storage boxes.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Heels! Of course :). Who can feel "swanky" if you are in flats???

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
heels heels and more heels.. I am 5 ' 2" also and wear them whenever I can.. :luv: except of course when walking Duke! ( or I'd be on my a __ __):hahaha:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
In that scenario heels are a defiantly must!!! At work I usually wear sandals or flats due to me walkin stairs often and running round.. When I do wear hills and I'm in the back I usually kick the hills and go barefoot, unless the office manger is there. Im only 5 3 so heels and wedges are my best friend when needed, but man I sure do love my flip flops and boots :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm a flats..hate..hate..heels..if god wanted me tall..HE would've given me height! I can barely walk with my Nikes ...besides...swanky and Becky usually aren't in the same sentence!..

OP
L

Lucy-licious

Heels for me in this scenario, unless its hot then I wear flipflops. :) I have THE most gorgeous pair of Jimmy Choo's (6 inch, black, patent leather, peep toe, stilettos) that Chris got me a few Christmases back so any excuse and they are out of the box :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
This thread is making me laugh ... we just had a DSW open in our town. Previously I drove an hour to shop there!!! My fav store ever. AND it's close enough for me to visit on my lunch break!!! I'm doomed ... and my husband knows it! LOL

OP
L

Lucy-licious

This thread is making me laugh ... we just had a DSW open in our town. Previously I drove an hour to shop there!!! My fav store ever. AND it's close enough for me to visit on my lunch break!!! I'm doomed ... and my husband knows it! LOL

Sorry, DSW??

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
DSW is Designer Shoe Warehouse ... they may not be all over the country yet. However, they are THE BEST SHOE STORE EVER! Great shoes for great prices. Check out the website!!! (Sorry can't post a link due to the site rules but if you google it, it's easy enough!)

OP
L

Lucy-licious

We have similar places here in the UK...I am excited for you.
If you see a classic pair of Christian Laboutin's...you know...Black,5 inch, patent leather.....get them for me :D

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Heels for me in this scenario, unless its hot then I wear flipflops. :) I have THE most gorgeous pair of Jimmy Choo's (6 inch, black, patent leather, peep toe, stilettos) that Chris got me a few Christmases back so any excuse and they are out of the box :)

You sound like one of those stylin' mommas. First the mini, now the Jimmy Choo's. What an admirable sounding life. .... Oh wait, and great kids and wonderful hubby too. haha.

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Being a GUY I voted "Other" ... Last time I was in heels it was for a costume party where I dressed in drag.! :p

I did feel sexy though ! :ROFL:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.