Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I don't want my hair stick straight..I like some curl. I never straighten it because that takes two-three hours with how thick and curly my hair is.

I guess I was thinking it could like..relax the hair and make the curl looser? I don't know what I'm thinking, lol. I have very tight ringlets.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I don't want my hair stick straight..I like some curl. I never straighten it because that takes two-three hours with how thick and curly my hair is.

I guess I was thinking it could like..relax the hair and make the curl looser? I don't know what I'm thinking, lol. I have very tight ringlets.

Well compared to how mine took I think that is exactly what it would do to your hair. I still have my curl in the back but it is more manageable and not frizzy now. My curl never left but I do think it works on everyone differently.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] ahh I'm super curious now xD

if you have any pictures of how your hair was curly before and how it is curly now, that'd be awesome xD I know you said earlier you didn't have before and after, haha. but if you have anything I could look at that'd be cool. cuz I'm really considering it now.

Members online

No members online now.