It's a girl!

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Aw too bad we don't live close. We could have combined birthday parties! lol But really it's weird how many 2/2 birthdays we found among us.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION], is having a boy, her due date is Feb 4th. How fun is this.

[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION]

4caff1b1-bc23-34cb.jpg

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Awww thanks [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION]!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My gosh I :heart: all this great news around here! Now we have a new ebn boy and girl coming how perfect is this?!?!?! Oh and Sailor is a very diff name, how did you think of that? I like diff and never thought of that one! :)

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
congrats! Girls are a ton of fun :ashamed: sometimes... lmao! Sailor is a cute name! I always loved going through names and narrowing it down to what we were gonna name our babies (have a girl and 2 boys). I even got to name my niece cause her momma couldn't come up with a name for nothing for a girl :D I miss having a baby around or even a toddler. too bad my husband isnt up for adopting or i would just to have a little one around again

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Congratulations!! I have four boys and my youngest is a girl. I remember yelling outloud during my amnio and then going out and buying a doll instead of a truck!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.