Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We never got married, but I've been with my best friend for 35 years, we were 16 and 19 when we met, had 3 kids together, and he's still my best friend, and we still like each other. He has a funny saying he tells people when they ask how we stay together for so long, he says " I have to stay with her because she's ruined me for every other woman" and I say " I have to keep him, cause I've trained him just the way I like him". Lol. He also says " I can choose to be happy, or I can choose to be right, I choose to be happy and let her be right ". Maybe the secret to all of our long relationships is the love of our dogs.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We never got married, but I've been with my best friend for 35 years, we were 16 and 19 when we met, had 3 kids together, and he's still my best friend, and we still like each other. He has a funny saying he tells people when they ask how we stay together for so long, he says " I have to stay with her because she's ruined me for every other woman" and I say " I have to keep him, cause I've trained him just the way I like him". Lol. He also says " I can choose to be happy, or I can choose to be right, I choose to be happy and let her be right ". Maybe the secret to all of our long relationships is the love of our dogs.

Well..sounds like you both made a perfect choice. My hubby and I met in high school too! Both 16...:)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.