SCENTSY?!?

DiXiE

Aug 5, 2011
Katy, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
DiXiE
does anybody out there sell Scentsy?? If so, hows that going for u?? Im thinking about being a consultant and I just wanted to see if it was actually worth it. I used to sell credit cards for a retail store so I figured if I could sell that, then I could sell anything lol what do u guys think?? Any advice would be great!! Thanks!!

flbarbie04

Jul 28, 2010
Evansville, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Maddison Jane and Meat Head
does anybody out there sell Scentsy?? If so, hows that going for u?? Im thinking about being a consultant and I just wanted to see if it was actually worth it. I used to sell credit cards for a retail store so I figured if I could sell that, then I could sell anything lol what do u guys think?? Any advice would be great!! Thanks!!

Hello~
I am a Scentsy Lead Consultant. I LOVE Scentsy!! It sells its self. So easy to to. Home parties, basket or catalog, online parties, craft fairs, school functions Fund Raisers..especially Fund Raisers for Bulldog rescue or your local Humane Society.
Most all of my friends and acquaintances...men and women...who smell Scentsy one
time are Hooked!

The stuffed animals they have called Buddies...are not only for kids but fantastic for Nursing home patients, Alzheimer patients, children with cancer..the scent pak in the back can give them a comforting familiar scent...

I can ramble on forever....if you have ANY questions feel free to e mail me. You can go look around at my website and it can answer lots of questions too.

I was skeptical when I started too, but honestly it's a great product! I can't sell what I
don't believe in and this I LOVE! Check out the PAWS warmer.."I Love my Pet". I donate one every month or so to a rescue or event to raise money for them.

The start up cost is so minimal and affordable! You get everything you need for 99.00!

Don't hesitate to PM me with ANY questions.

You will love Scentsy...Promise..=)

Brenda

Last edited by a moderator:

deeleyhm

Oct 6, 2011
Hello!

I am a Star Director with Scentsy. I would love the opportunity to share my experience with you! Scentsy has been a tremendous blessing to me & my family! Feel free to contact me anytime & I will explain it all to you. Like Brenda said..."It sells itself"!

You can pm me and I can give you my phone number if you chose to talk more :O) Take care!

Warm Regards,
Heather

Last edited by a moderator:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I do not sell, but I buy all the time. There is a Bully mom via FB that has a monthly auction for the English Bulldog Rescues. I love scentzy's much cheaper than that other brand and smells just as nice!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.