Warrior - now showing in theaters.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Awesome movie! We saw it two days in a row it was that good.

It's about 2 alienated brothers and their recovering alcoholic dad and their MMA skills. The ring fight scenes are super awesome. The storyline is even more awesome. I wasn't excited about the movie - it was my husband's turn to pick the movie and he wanted a manly-man beat-me-up movie. I'm super not interested in MMA - even when my husband and 2 under-10 sons are training on it. But, surprise, surprise, I ended up enjoying the more than adequate chick-flick aspects to it too. We saw it on our date night and then we went back the next day with the 2 kids. My 8-year-old freaked out on the last fight scene - ended up leaving the theater crying - so yeah, probably not a good idea to bring young sensitive kids.

Worth a large popcorn and a large drink even - with the price of full non-discounted admission.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I hate fight movies..ANY kind...just me...I am weird about movies..I don't see anything where there is violence and animals die! :laugh:... Movies aren't one of my favorite things!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I heard it was good.

I want to see Paranormal Activity 3. That looks fantastic.

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I hate fight movies..ANY kind...just me...I am weird about movies..I don't see anything where there is violence and animals die! :laugh:... Movies aren't one of my favorite things!

Aw Becky! For some reason I always thought of Californians as big movie-goers. LOL!

There is one good thing you might enjoy from it - the advertisements before the previews started showed a Coke Zero commercial with an English Bulldog running the half-pipe on his skateboard. :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Aw Becky! For some reason I always thought of Californians as big movie-goers. LOL!There is one good thing you might enjoy from it - the advertisements before the previews started showed a Coke Zero commercial with an English Bulldog running the half-pipe on his skateboard. :D
NOW you're talking! :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online