Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: CNN

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

Default CNN

Just looked on CNN and this is what I saw:

"We have received credible information very recently about a possible plot directed at the homeland that seems to be focused on New York and Washington, D.C.," a senior administration official told CNN Pentagon Correspondent Barbara Starr

What do you all think?!?
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: CNN

Good news that we are aware of it... means we have a much better chance of stopping it. It should be no surprise that a desire and will exists for the extremists to hit again, especially while 9/11 is on our mind, but I don't believe they have the capability to plan anything on the scale of 9/11 since AQ has been on the run and hiding... desperation small scale attempts is what I would expect. Stay alert and report suspicious activities.

Real Name
    Grafton, OHIO
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: CNN

I agree with @Telly03 ... I would be suprised if there wasn't some kind of small attempt at an attack somewhere in the USA on Sunday. There are too many extremists around for them not to at least try something.

My daughter wanted to go to Cleveland Zoo on Sunday with friends, and I told her she's not going anywhere where there are crowds of people that day. Over-protective??? Maybe. But one of the planes 10 years ago was supposed to land at Cleveland Hopkins airport ...... so the zoo will always be there next weekend!

Remove Ads