Crazy weather

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
What in the world is going on? It's not just me. Two weeks ago we had an earthquake. Last week we had a hurricane. This week, its flooding. 10 inches of rain in like three days. A forecast for at least 3 more days of rain. This is just in my neighborhood. I am not alone, but strange, very strange. I would give anything to share this rain with my dear friends and family in Texas. :begging: :pray:

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Take care my friend. Wish you could pass some of that rain to us down here in Texas.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk......Laura

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
today was even worse here in PA.. I work for State Farm.. they set up a 2nd catastrophic office .. roof caving in, trees down, highways flooded , mud slides... CRAZZZZZZZZZZZY!!:cursing:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is nuts! My brother lives up in Northern PA... it is beyond scary up there. Main roads are (Rt 29 and 6) are totally under water. Not too bad here in Limerick, but surrounding areas are pretty bad.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I'm so appreciative of having electricity here in Fontana, CA. Just got my A/C fixed last week so that would've sucked to have it go out today.:whew:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I agree with the Mother Earth statement. The clouds here the other evening were quite weird. It looked like they were crying bloody tears. I'll post pics if I can find them.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Here ya go:

IMG_7482.jpg

IMG_7485.jpg

IMG_7486.jpg

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I really try to stay out of weather comparison discussions.... just doesn't feel right.... so I have nothing to say.... but if someone were to ask.... high 80s in the summer, low 80s in the winter, with a near constant trade wind to keep the humidity down... don't know why I'm so hated :tease:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]

I'm planning on going to Hawaii next April. My hubby has a conference there with his work, and I'm planning on going and soaking up the sun, beach and flowers. I'll let ya know where as soon as he knows!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] Ahh that's great... Remind me before you come over, we'll have to set up a meet somewhere

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] Yep the clouds this summer have been strange indeed. I've taken more pictures of sunsets this year then ever. Most of July, every night I was taking pictures. I made an album called July sunsets. In August I thought jeesh, soon I'll be taking pictures every day of the sky, My neighbors think I'm nuts. I like it that way. :ROFL:

Your pictures are awesome. I'd of taken them too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.