I need your help

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Anyone know about Frank Bonds? Could be a name or some type of bond... I'll let ya know later when I get more info...

PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I googled it..looks like names..a photographer..a facebook page ...nothing about a bond..bond..sorry not much..also an actor..a university and a newseum! Who knew?

Last edited:
OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Ok... maybe it's not Frank Bonds...

Here's the story... my aunt is having alot of paranormal things happening at her house. She had a paranormal investigation team come over and they have a few EVP's. One of them thought it said "bought bonds", and the psychic kept picking up the word Frank.

Now when I and a couple other people hear the EVP, we think it says a vulgar word.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Yes... it 's very scary. The paranormal entity has my 4 year old cousin scared out of his mind. He screams and cries every night and never wants to be home. I'm saddened by it.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
unfortunately no. My aunt is on a limited income, and is trying to stay afloat as it is. Her house is pretty much all she has. She has a rickety car, but that won't get her far.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
unfortunately no. My aunt is on a limited income, and is trying to stay afloat as it is. Her house is pretty much all she has. She has a rickety car, but that won't get her far.
How awful! Poor little guy..there has to be help somewhere..maybe the catholic church? They still do exorcisms and maybe can help out? Or a phsycic? So sorry for them...I just couldn't see a baby suffer like that...I'm afraid I'd be living in my rickety car!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Call one of the big groups like Taps or PRS or something....maybe they will help. The fact that there is a child involved usually puts cases to the top of the list.

I also have issues in this house but I know who it is and knew it would probably be an issue before moving in. I also think the house picked us so for us, it isn't scary.

Have they tried burning sage? That would be the first thing I would do.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Well, since there is a child involved, they sent out some people from Chicago. I'm waiting to hear how things are going.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.