A Great 5 days and two Mishaps

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Yes i have it Sure is a small world lol.. Ya well jeff doesn't think that way, he's been wanting one all yr and is motivated to pay off all bills first so I'm not complaining there haha

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks @Alice Kable, we were happy it happened at the end of our vacation too :D.

[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION], it's always a smaller world than we think, especially with the internet. Well if you have a tent, then I say get the boat and leave the boys behind.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Heck no u know how much trouble we would be in if we went to the lake without the boys? Oooo we would be sleeping outside!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Looks like a blast minus the truck damage. Is that a Montana fifth wheel you have?!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Ohhh the Big Horn!!! That's AWESOME. The 3600RE is my FAVORITE floorplan by far!!! I used to sell RVs ... and I'm not at ALL a camper but I always said that if I did camp, it would be in a fifth wheel. I even like them better than most of the top of the line motorhomes.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
So sorry to hear about the truck mishap, yikes!

But it looks like you guys had a fun time. I love that first picture of Wilson!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ohhh the Big Horn!!! That's AWESOME. The 3600RE is my FAVORITE floorplan by far!!! I used to sell RVs ... and I'm not at ALL a camper but I always said that if I did camp, it would be in a fifth wheel. I even like them better than most of the top of the line motorhomes.
It's pretty sweet if I do say so myself. All the comforts of home it is. Can't really say we 'camp' though, lol. We were looking at the dual bathroom entry but oh man that made the bedroom so claustrophobic to me. The floorplan is AWESOME. :)

So sorry to hear about the truck mishap, yikes!

But it looks like you guys had a fun time. I love that first picture of Wilson!
Thanks Lauren! I got on the ground and just pointed my camera at him when he was chewing on some branches from some aspens we just cut down last weekend. I love face shoots for some reason. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.