Whew!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
So in the last two weeks, I managed to survive while finishing my dissertation, defending it, and submitting it, all while packing all our stuff and moving across country from California to Iowa! We just finished our three day drive, with a truck stuffed, with of course a nice large area for Frank while the whole way my legs were scrunched up to my chest! Also towing our other car, filled to the max! Whew! What an adventure....we are definitely glad to finally be here!
And this is what Frank did the entire time...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Well Congrats on finishing your dissertation. That sure is something to be proud of. Do we now have to call you Dr. Biogirl? lol
Sounds like moving was a major adventure but it doesn't look like Frank was having much trouble with it.... ;)
Welcome to the mid-west!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Congrats!! Hope life gets to settle down for you for a bit now! Love the pic of Frank!

L

Lucy-licious

Frank doesnt look at all phased by the journey :)
Congrats and best wishes for settling into your new home.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Congratulations for getting through all of it alive! Frank looks like he had the best seat in the truck. Lucky boy! Seems he is a good traveler. lol. Hope you get settled into the new house quickly and you guys enjoy being able to relax a little :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwww! I felt something was missing here in Caleeeefornia! I congratulate you on all your hard work! And I know you will soon be settled in! :bravo:

HuddysBuddy

Mar 14, 2011
Columbia, Pa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Sounds like a busy two weeks. Frank looks like he is trying to help. "He looks tired. I'll sleep for him!"

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congrats Biogirl.. best of luck. Frank seems to be all settled in already!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.