Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm surprised we made it the whole weekend with no seizures. Vegas nipped at a few people this weekend.

Our friends just got a flat...be back soon.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
They already had it taken care of. I shouldn't have said "just"...they've been working on it a few hours. We just got to where they were. We pull into the rest stop and my husband parks the truck behind a semi along the exit road of the stop/entrance road to the freeway. He walks towards......agh! They just fixed the trailer..now the motorhome
Has a flat. uploadfromtaptalk1315256732197.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sounds like you guys had a blast, glad everything went well, and you have a safe trip home. Hows Miss O's paw? Did the cast work good?

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Sent from my HTC Glacier using TapatalkThe sprinkler is what we parked under. Mark parked the truck, unrolled the windows and started to walk away with the keys.
Over his shoulder he said "you might want to roll up the windows the sprinklers on its way". To which I replied, "you have the keys I can't roll up the windows." To which he yells back to me because he still walking away " I unlocked the doors " to which I said "I still can't roll up the windows". So he lifted the keys up and he unlocked the doors again. As the sprinkler is almost on us and this is a huge cornfield sprinkler. ..... I scream at him in a hysterical voice " I don't need you to unlock the doors you dork! I need the keys to turn on the truck to roll up the window!!!" To which he screamed back....."GET IN THE TRUCK....
GET IN THE TRUCK!!" We made it. We sat in the truck giggling. It did get us on the way back from letting the pups out. My hubby was sure that they turned it up.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Sounds like you guys had a blast, glad everything went well, and you have a safe trip home. Hows Miss O's paw? Did the cast work good?

O was great. Much better than vegas. Every night but last night he paced...HOURS AND HOURS!!! He was on edge. I said earlier that he nipped a few people. More like put his mouth on a few people. No blood was drawn...which doesn't excuse any of it. He is starting to scare me. Orion went thru a few bandage cover changes. Its all cement, dirt and rocks. When they bandaged her the last time..it ended up a little bigger...
And she doesn't lift her paw high enough..so the bandage was being torn away. She is so ready to have this thing off.

Ugh! TRAFFIC!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Are you guys tired of the travel journal?

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
This its sucky traffic jam weather!uploadfromtaptalk1315262823713.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

glad you had a blast :) and the journey home is full of excitement...flats, sprinklers :rofl:
I'm on way way to bed now so will catch up on the rest of this in the morning before work. in the meantime have a safe journey xx

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Are you guys tired of the travel journal?

not at all. It's been so long since we've been able to go on vacation, so I'm living vicariously through you!!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well....let me tell you about my door knob bruise!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yesterday morning about 6am, I wake up and hear O throwing a fit. Thinking she has to pee...i get dressed and take her outside. She has taking her sweet time finding "just the right spot". Once done, I take her with me to the human bathroom. These are nicer than most campground bathrooms. They have showers, lots of toilet paper, seat covers, and hand soap. Since its early and I really have to pee...i take o with me. Bad choice!.the bathroom freaked her out. I opened the door to go out as I was drying my hands. Her leash hooked on the door and I literally walked into the door knob. Wanna see my bruise?

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'll have to show you later. I have to pull my pants down and I don't want to distract my husband while he is driving.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Just crossed over the state line. Only 260 miles until we are home.

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Do you know what finally calmed Vegas down that first night? Orion's backup stinky bear. O had already gone to bed with main squeeze stinky. Backup was wedged in the corner. Vegas found it and literally passed out sucking on its nose. The next morning O was standing over backup licking its nose. uploadfromtaptalk1315263838711.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:laugh: where to begin! :yes: to seeing bruise...NOW! While driving!! Poor O...terrorized by the pottys..happens to me in public restrooms too!:eek: And sweet Vegas...sucking.....loved the pics too! Glad you had a great time!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.