Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: But wait! You'll get a bonus second set for free! - As Seen on TV

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: But wait! You'll get a bonus second set for free! - As Seen on TV

@KMARINO...I don't care what anyone says, walking the beach does not take care of callouses! lol. It actually makes mine worse so I have to say the ped egg works for me .

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

We have an as seen on TV store at the mall. Bruce bought a metal wallet lately. I think he likes it, but it doesn't hold as much as his old soft side did, so that took some clearing out. I have a ped egg and like it. Ceramic knife, was OK till it came up missing?? The veggie peeler that came with it is great for peeling cucumbers. The other turbo peelers aren't so great. They have a few other kitchen gadgets I'd like to try but haven't seen my way clear to spend the $.

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

@anatess...... You need the "Slap Chopper" to chop up all those veggies! We always stop into that As Seen on TV store when we go to the mall. .... that and the Apple store, my two fans. LOL

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Turi
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
    Likes (Received)

I have never bought anything actually off the TV ... I usually wait til they make it to Bed Bath and Beyond or Target so I can try them without paying shipping. And if they stink, I return! BBB has the best return policy ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
    but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Live Genuinely

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

I have never been interested in buying from TV. However, Terri is the QUEEN!!
    Hmmm, ab-rocker, gazelle, thigh master, pilates tapes....just to name a few that she has used maybe 3 times and some have ended up in the trash or a garage sale. She has also bought every diet pill out there, including the 2 day 10lbs pill that all the movie stars use....lol
    For Christmas I have recieved items from her, heel tastic and pedi egg. Both work however I forget to use them regularly.
    The house has had the purchases of the magic bullet, green bags, those darn storage bags the shrink with your vaccum,the knives that cut through a penny and still cut a tomato very thin..... oh man, there is more, my head is a block right now.

I still don't buy from TV

Always with me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads