Whatcha doin this Labour Day long weekend?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I rented a dog-friendly cottage for my bf, Stig and I. They're allowed to go anywhere, even swim with us humanoids. So excited! Hopefully the weather cooperates. Praying that there are other friendly doggies there too.

w00t w00t! lol.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm going to be on vacation starting this Thurs (yippee!!), til 9/12 !! We're gonna take a little road trip down to Laguna Beach, just for the night after Labor Day. I've booked a hotel there within walking distance to the beach. It's a pretty dog friendly town, I've heard. I'm lookin' forward to it! Other than that, Finn starts his puppy class at Pet Smart this Sat. I just wanna chill and hang out and rest!:D

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
My twin boys will be 15 on Thursday, so it is going to be party central at my house this weekend!!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Were headed out to the lake late Wednesday nite and won't return until Monday! There's 4 other families going too, each in thier own campsite of course. We all have boats and will meet up in a back cove and tie up to each other for some afternoon fun on the water. lots of BBQ and lots of drinks too. Should be a lot of fun. :D. I also took the following Tue/Wed off to recoup! :ROFL:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
GOING TO THE BEACH!!! :D:D:D Goddamn Irene messed up my weekend beach time ... I'm off this week except Friday ... Soooo beach tomorrow, Six Flags Wednesday (to be the chaperone, since I can't join in the fun :nope:), beach again Thursday, work Friday, Beach SATURDAY, SUNDAY, MONDAY!!! Can you tell my favorite place to be?!?!?!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am gonna do nuttin! Seriously, I will probably not do anything. I might clean! lol

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] that sounds so fun!
I have no exciting plans... but at least Monday is a paid holiday. :) I do get to go to the beach on the 15th for a work conference, though!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Every year the sunday before Labor we have a gigantic party at my house. We have drinks, a huge kickball game, food, drinks, fireworks, drinks, a bonfire and drinks. Oh, did I mention drinks? It's lots of fun for the kids and adults as well. Last year about 100 people came... it's fun. Too bad no one here lives by me!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm also planning on having plenty I'd cool adult refreshing beverages. :beer: Packed the Margaritaville maker last night and were trying the recipe that's made with beer and frozen limeaide. :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
well sounds like a lot of you are going to have fun this weekend, I'm jealous, I'll be working Sat and Sun, but off Monday so I will just be chillin at home with the wife and our fur-kids and maybe grill something that night.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
If you want to make the long trip to Indiana, you can party here. Feel free to bring the fur-kids!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
ooo...[MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION], where in IN are you? lol. I am just glad to be off.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.