What do you do for work?

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Hmm, let's see, I'm a stay at home mom/wife. I have 2 sons 17&13, and a 9year old daughter. They keep me pretty busy for the most part. I volunteer at school too. My husband is a self employed farmer, and chief of our volunteer fire company, somehow that keeps ME busy too!! I do think it would be fun to have a job outside the home, but poor Ruckus would be lonely all day...;)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I am amazed by all the awesome company I keep on this site. Well done gents and ladies.

As for myself, I am QC Inspector in a graphite machine shop. I work in a lab with up to date equipment and also some antique gauging. I inspect projects for military ,nuclear, aerospace , steel industry etc. We have in the lab, a Romer /Shark laser scanner and a Cordax measuring machine. Three computers and mine....all mine. bahahaha :ROFL: jk I'm just responsible for it all.
It's a family owned 4 generation specialty shop. Challenging and always interesting. I meet people from all over the world and work with very dedicated folks.

That's why I like to come here and chat with peeps like you'all
You take away the stress of the day.

A most excellent thread [MENTION=3013]armyguy[/MENTION]

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I left college and went into finance .. I was a dealer on the stock exchange in London. Then along came the kids and that life just didn't fit with children so I gave it all up and became a chef for six years. During that time I trained in fitness and for a while worked as a chef by day, and taught exercise classes by night. Eventually, there came the time when I had to choose between the two so I set up my own fitness company which I was very happy doing. When we moved from UK to USA almost four years ago, I did think of doing something different and took all my classes and exams to pass my realtor exams. Of course, that was at the worst time possible with the recession just about to hit. So right now my realtor licence is on hold, and I am a personal trainer and group exercise teacher!!

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]... I could use some personal training... yeah, round is a shape but that excuse is just not cutting it anymore. :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@kazzy220 ... I could use some personal training... yeah, round is a shape but that excuse is just not cutting it anymore. :D

Come to Ohio ... I give a discount to all EBN members ........ :p

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Come to Ohio ... I give a discount to all EBN members ........ :p

I can't survive too long under 80 degrees...

I actually worked by the Perry Nuclear Power Plant over there - northeast of Cleveland eons ago. I helped set up the computer lab for the high school. Lasted 2 years before I jetted south for some sea sun and fun.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
I can't survive too long under 80 degrees...

I actually worked by the Perry Nuclear Power Plant over there - northeast of Cleveland eons ago. I helped set up the computer lab for the high school. Lasted 2 years before I jetted south for some sea sun and fun.

Well you see I'm from England ... so I hate the high 80s unless I'm sat by a pool or lying on a beach. And I also hate the winters ..... anything below the 40s. So I ask myself many times ............... why did I marry a man from NE Ohio!!! :lmao:

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] NC isn't too far from u lol I need to loose like 50 pounds :)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
[MENTION=2363]Wlw9x[/MENTION] she's huge I sware she's taller than her mom but not as broad lol. This is Mildred violets mamma
4c1471f9-7933-4f3b.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well you see I'm from England ... so I hate the high 80s unless I'm sat by a pool or lying on a beach. And I also hate the winters ..... anything below the 40s. So I ask myself many times ............... why did I marry a man from NE Ohio!!! :lmao:
For :love: that's why Karen! For :love: that's enough!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=2469]Angievelvet[/MENTION], Violet looks alot like her mom!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.