What do you do for work?

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
284763_1937054345682_1222050253_31764655_6958456_s.jpg

Lol [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] they say after retirement they start going backwards in age sorry looks like [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] has gone way back

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Tracey

Sep 25, 2010
Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
MooShi and Owen
I am a CCHT witch is a clinicaly certified hemodialysis tech, basically it stick giant needles in people with kidney failure.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Pretty soon..back in diapers! :eek:
Well I work in a business office for a large healthcare organization doing billing for a couple Nursing Homes. So when he gets that far I know just who to talk to. :tongue:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
How cool is this thread!!!

I am an Administrative Assistant at a Montessori school. We have children from 18months through 8th grade. Last year I was the Office Manager but they did this whole restructuring of administration thing so I got a lower title for the same job (but not less pay). lol.

My second job is being the mom of 6. Skinkids that is :). Two of them are off to college, two of them are in HS and then I have an 8yo and 6yo.

My hubby is a Chief in the Navy. We did 8 years strait of sea time and now we were SUPPOSED to be taking it easy on recruiting duty....yeah right! I see him even less now! lol

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Thank you, @armyguy ! I'm not an American citizen, but I do benefit from all that you do. Or did? Did you break any bones, lose any limbs in that incident? It looked like a nasty wreck. Are you okay now? Are you going back out or are you just going to stay on-base from now on?

I'm just a jane of all trades, a.k.a slave ... teacher for the kids homework, cook for the family, cleaning and laundry lady for the household, taxi driver for all these activities, entertainer for all these birthday parties, play dates, and sleepovers, nurse for all these scrapes, kennel manager of all these pets...

And I moonlight as a full-time programmer. This is how my work day goes...
dilbertsoftwarerequirements.jpg

@VoicesInMyHead knows what I'm talking about. LOL!

kels16

Aug 24, 2011
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
Thank you for serving our country :hug: and thank you [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] for serving the community!

Casee

May 8, 2011
Tennessee
Bulldog(s) Names
Taser
I am a stay home mom, and wife. I stay home and raise my kids, I feel very passionate about that!..and there is plenty of things to do at home( I love it here, its nice to be able to stay in my PJ's all day and not have to answer to anyone:tease:)...My husband is a police officer. He is great!

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
I'm a full time student at the university of connecticut. and i work part time as both a nanny and a cashier for a valet parking company.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online