What do you do for work?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
This is what I do most days...please forgive the quality of this picture..its a crummy cell phone and I was laughing so it's mighty blurry!! My precious grandbabies :love: :love: grammie takes them for frozen yogurt instead of lunch..just cuz I CAN! :laugh:

downsized9508091111121.jpg

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
This is what I do most days...please forgive the quality of this picture..its a crummy cell phone and I was laughing so it's mighty blurry!! My precious grandbabies :love: :love: grammie takes them for frozen yogurt instead of lunch..just cuz I CAN! :laugh:

downsized9508091111121.jpg

haha yes you can and it looks like they arent disapproving of it either. ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh my, all the beautiful babies.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
First of all, thank you to all who help protect their communities and those who protect our freedom. You guys rock!

I love this thread - fun to hear about everyone! After many different "jobs" (retail, EMS, RV sales and more), I believe I've truly settled on my career. My official title is "Deputy Municipal Court Administrator". I work in the municipal court in my town. I looooove my job!!! Always interesting and changing. Though most of our customers are not happy, I try to make it the best experience I can for them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] you didn't share a picture :) we want a new one too.

I'm a Registered Nurse here in the UK. I work on a very busy Gastroenterology ward, where the scope of my job is massive.
We look after bleeders (both ends) Oesophageal, gastric, bowel, pancreatic and liver cancers, Alcoholics and people with liver disease.

These were all taken on my old ward the day I left to start working on a newer Gastro unit.

Me and Dr Grabowski

some of my collegues and I having a giggle before the official leaving pic was taken. :rofl:

The official leaving pic with the ward manager present (most of us still had the giggles)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm a pharmacist and adjunct clinical professor for the USC school of Pharmacy. I work for the Veterans at a very busy outpatient clinic in the heart of downtown L.A, and have been here for 16 years now. I love my job and my patients. We serve a big portion of the homeless Vets, many who live in nearby Skid Row or in the homeless shelters nearby. It's challenging but rewarding.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am a bartender, I have done it for going on 17 years. I love to talk and actually like to hear peoples stories so the job fits me well. In my younger years I bartended at strickly bars and that could get on my nerves dealing with the drunks, now I work at a busy sports bar/restaurant and really enjoy it.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I'm a pharmacist and adjunct clinical professor for the USC school of Pharmacy. I work for the Veterans at a very busy outpatient clinic in the heart of downtown L.A, and have been here for 16 years now. I love my job and my patients. We serve a big portion of the homeless Vets, many who live in nearby Skid Row or in the homeless shelters nearby. It's challenging but rewarding.

My grandpa was a pharmacist, had a drugstore outside of watts actually. (40 years ago) He graduated top of his class from usc. :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I am disabled 42 yr old with 4 almost grown kids, 6 fur kids, and one grandbaby. I guess you can say I never settled on a career. I worked two and three jobs at a time (anything from car sales, waitress, retail sales, office work and warehouse inventory control. I was due to start vet tech school when I got hurt.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online