Finally engaged!!!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
To all my ebn friends that arent on fb....jeff finally popped the question today!!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I saw it on FB and I am so happy for you!!!!! It is so awesome, Congrats!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Congrats!!!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Thanks guys am estatic about the whole thing!!! Back when we bought the ring I had already started planning and everything. Got the date aug 4th 2012... Looked at places got one in mind it'll be on the lake... Got colors and flowers picked out lol.. And yes of course our boys will be in the wedding, haven't figured what to put them in either a suit type thing or maybe a bow tie not sure. It's gonna be a casual type so I'm thinking tux's would over due it bit who knows. And of course jeff girls will be in it and walk the boys down the aisle :)... So im sure I will be needin all kinds of ideas!!! Guess I should start a wedding idea page of course it would be in the private section on here :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
YAYAYAYAYA!!!! I bet you are over the moon! And you finally got that gorgeous ring :). You will need to start a wedding blog! I have been married twice and never planned a wedding so it would be fun to hear about your plans.

CONGRATS! How did he do it?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Yeah [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] said something about a ring....where is the photo?

Are your colors going to be brindle and white? LOL I think collars with ties would be good with a flower at the button. I am sure the girls are just as excited. Congrats again.

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] ya I posted a pic of it when we went lookin for rings!! But here's a shot of it!! We aren't having anything big the girls and boys will be up there w us and thats it. I'm thinkin a sky blue with red flowers!! Sorry for the extra side shot I can't go back and delete it from my phone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314502199.357033.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314502199.357033.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 122
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314502249.015174.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314502249.015174.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 123
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314502270.548111.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314502270.548111.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] u can help me all you want lol all ideas are welcome cause I've only been in two weddings and hadn't really been to many so lol.

First u need to know we met at chelsea's where I started talking to him by making fun of his old phone. The first time he told me he loved me he gave me that phone as a gift.

So 3 weekends ago he takes me to where we first meet, it's a pub called chelsea's we were both there w friends.(I had a friend playing drums for the band that was playing there." jeff and his friend knew the people at the table that we sittin at but I had no idea who they were lol, they were nice a enough to let us sit w them. Well jeff sits next to me and we start talkin the rest of the night and I was making fun of his ancient phone that he had lol. Well at the end of the night we exchanged numbers and been talkin ever since :)))
now Getting back to 2 weeks ago he was acting all nervous and when we paid out he said well I got an important question for ya... You ready to go to united "grocery store" lmao... So last weekend he took me to chillis, where we had our first date, we ate dinner and he kept getting up to go to te bathroom so I was like hmmm... Well we left there w no ring :(.. And this weekend after jeff got up I started stripping the sheets to wash, well trying since pig pig was on the bed. Jeff jumped on the bed and was like lay down so we are Laying there talking and all of a sudden I hear this beeping noise. I turn and look above my head and on the pillow and I see his old phone laying there! I grab it and on the screen it said will you marry me?

It was great we were doin nothing and i didn't even expect it i was thinkin he would donut some public type..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.