Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am soooo happy for you!! I bet you have butterflies in your tummy about it all!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Yay, congrats! So sweet and thoughtful how he proposed. I bet pig pig was in on the plan too. :p

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Well jeff had gone to the kitchen right before and thought I was behind him, well turns out lex and I were stripping the bed lol. He comes back and is like what are u doin lol. So he goes back into te kitchen/den area and when he returns he jumps on the bed to where I can't do anything, such a turd lol. I'm still in Awww about everything it sure is a different feeling!! And yes I'm sure pig pig was in on everything. After he asked we went and had some mimosas to celebrate and lex was runnin the house like a mad man he was so excited lmao... Now that I think about it he did chew the cork until we realized what he had oooppps!!! Lol

Oooo and I'm doing a bunch of stuff on knot.com and will try and make it available for the ones that want to help w ideas!!! :)

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I'm so excited for you [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION]!!! Congrats (again)! The ring is beautiful and so is the place!!! And I love how he asked you ... Joe asked me in bed too!!! And actually posted a pic of me passed out with the open ring box on my pillow on fb before he asked!!! Such a stinker. So excited to hear your plans!!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh and Chunk has a bowtie that he wore for ours (but he was only around before when I was getting ready) It's in my avatar pic. I'll have to see where my cousin got it! It's light enough that it doesn't bother him so he didn't mess with it that day. :)

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
I know I already said congrats on fb, but this is my first time seeing the ring. Congrats again, it's gorgeous! I'm sure it feels good to already have some of the planning out of the way. You sound like you have it under control so far! I think that bow ties will look wonderful on the boys. :) Happy planning! I want to see the knot.com page.. I love looking at them, but I'm not getting married anytime soon. :/ lol

I keep having to go back and edit my post because I am actually reading through all the thread comments now.. haha The place you have picked out looks beautiful!

Last edited:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Wedding+dog.jpg

wedding.jpg

people_mag_cover.jpg

:D

Congratulations!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I'm thinking bow ties on the boys as well now lookin at them but princess gracies green tie is adorable so many decisions!!! We are going to look at the place this sat, so trying to get all the questions I need to ask grrr. I know the main one is do y'all allow pets to be in weddings! I will work on the website tonight when I get on there I'm stuck and forget what I'm really there for haha...

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, gosh that first pic of the bulldog in the top hat is so great! If it will be more of an outside sort of affair, I would go for the regular ties. For a more "formal" look, stick with bow ties.

Take tons of pictures of locations! That will help you make the decision later. It will be such a wirlwind!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Hurry and get it going, I want to see what you are planning......I am so excited for you and I can hear your excitment in your posts.

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] I'm trying to find a way I can blog it so y'all can look and help pick out as well!! I'm not very savy on stuff like this so bare with me lol... That web site I think is alittle restricted to what I can do :/ so Im gonna research some more but if any of u know how please fill me in!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Let's just put a section on here called "Kendall's Wedding" :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lol - Kendall you should blog your wedding in our blog section too ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.