At funeral, dog mourns the death of Navy SEAL killed in Afghanistan

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
This has to be one of the most saddest things I have seen. Goes to show you how "human" our pups really are, feelings and all. :*(

news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/man-best-friend-mourns-death-175219915.html

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,
A co-worker sent this to me this morning and I also got choked up for two reasons.
The first is that I am prio military service of 12 years myself and I am sad when my military brothers lives are taken.
Second is how lonely his dog must be right now. His dog KNOWS what is happening and is honoring his beloved owner and friend.
The sacrifices our military gives for us, and yet this did not show up on ANY news. I posted it to both of my twitter sites, both FB sites, my bulldog website and next will be my blog.
I sent it to every military advocate I have a link to to honor the Navy Seal and respect for the dog.
I know I love my animals this much, but this makes me remember even more.

Good Day,
kiss you spouse and children, kiss and hug pets, pray for your loved ones.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
This is so sad, one that one of our military service man has been killed and two for his loyal friend that mourns for him. I hope they let the Lab go to the grave site.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I've seen the pic a few times on fb and choke up everytime I see it. So heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. Makes me love Stig and other dogs even more.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.