Insomnia

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
We are in the process of trying to close on our first home & it has proven to be an EXTREMELY stressful week.

I cannot sleep at all. I'm so tired & emotionally drained, but I can't rest or relax. :unsure:

HOPEFULLY we close tomorrow. :pray:

Ok, just complaining a little.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hug: i just don't understand why it has to be so stressful..but it always is! I've been on the stressful end of a few closings! I have a story that would curl your hair! We laugh about it now..but it was a nightmare! You take a deep breath..keep packing...it's coming! And this will all be worth it! :hug:

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
:hug: i just don't understand why it has to be so stressful..but it always is! I've been on the stressful end of a few closings! I have a story that would curl your hair! We laugh about it now..but it was a nightmare! You take a deep breath..keep packing...it's coming! And this will all be worth it! :hug:

Thank you! I told me husband that I wasn't packing anything else tonight because I thought I was going to jinx it....as I type from a camp chair because my in-laws took our couch back when they came to help us this weekend because we got a new one yet to be delivered.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It will be ok ... everything will fall into place, that's why you pay the realtor so much money - it's their job to make sure it does!!!! Don't worry...!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight. I know these things can be nerve-wracking! You're almost there with your new house... how exciting for you!! :excited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
It will be ok :). Most of the time these things go fine. And like [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] said, that is what you pay the realtor big buck for :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.