Twitter anybody ........???

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
When I moved here from the UK about 4 years ago twitter was just starting to become "big" and yet when I came to Ohio nobody seemed to really be in to it so I just let it slide.

It now seems to be "the" thing ..... I have one personal training client who just loves to follow her favorite celebrities!!

Anybody here on EBN on twitter????

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
English bulldog news is on twitter: @wwwEBNews

TrickDogTrainer

Aug 23, 2011
Titusville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Riddick
When I moved here from the UK about 4 years ago twitter was just starting to become "big" and yet when I came to Ohio nobody seemed to really be in to it so I just let it slide.It now seems to be "the" thing ..... I have one personal training client who just loves to follow her favorite celebrities!!Anybody here on EBN on twitter????
You can find me on Twitter! Just look for [MENTION=3071]TrickDogTrainer[/MENTION] & follow me!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I have a twitter account but am never on it. I think it's funny when I get an email saying that so and so is now following me and my thought is, "oh, how boring for you. I don't ever do any tweets LOL"

L

Lucy-licious

I did sign up..but forgot my password..duh...so let it go!!

I forgot my username and password :lol: but have recently had them sent me..... so you could get it back :)

Anyways I never use it and don't like my old username...but I've just opened a new account as Lucy_licious
if anybody wants to add me they can, but warning I don't know what to do so it could be futile :lmao:

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I forgot my username and password :lol: but have recently had them sent me..... so you could get it back :)Anyways I never use it and don't like my old username...but I've just opened a new account as Lucy_licious if anybody wants to add me they can, but warning I don't know what to do so it could be futile :lmao:
Ohhhhh..I guess I forgot my username too!! Jeez

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
You guys are funny. I have never been on twitter and do not even "get it". haha LOVE fb and that I understand but I dont see the point in twitter? I know, am still back in the year 2000 huh? :lmao: Takes me a while to catch on to this stuff. Never even understood myspace ever but then fb came out and there I went. I am mostly great at shopping online :yes:, fb, email and of course EBN! That is my extent of it all.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You guys are funny. I have never been on twitter and do not even "get it". haha LOVE fb and that I understand but I dont see the point in twitter? I know, am still back in the year 2000 huh? :lmao: Takes me a while to catch on to this stuff. Never even understood myspace ever but then fb came out and there I went. I am mostly great at shopping online :yes:, fb, email and of course EBN! That is my extent of it all.
Well..if you're the year 2000... Where in the hell does that place me?? But....I am planning on a facebook page for Jake..me....not so much!

L

Lucy-licious

You should definately come onto fb [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] its not as good as EBN but well worth the smiles you get at times.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]. It isnt that confusing, just have to feel your way around a bit is all. Just think how good you will feel having mastered the year 2000. :tease:

L

Lucy-licious

just about peed myself at that year 2000 remark [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION].

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
since this thread started last year, have any of you guys gotten on twitter yet? I have been getting into it tho i don't quite get all the twitter lingo just yet. You could find me @pasadenabaker !

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I've had a Twitter account from the beginning. I don't think I've used it since I got my "I was here before Oprah" tag. I like Facebook better. I don't understand all that hash tag stuff.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.