Twitter anybody ........???

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I don't really tweet. I just follow Mario Lopez :inlove: and Sparticus & Maximus (EBs belonging to ice and coco) mostly. Steve Martin(weird) and Leo Laporte (technology geek), Pusheen and Simons cat (cartoon characters). I only check on it once in a while though.

35c9b75e.jpg

Sparticus & Maximus (son)

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
nope no tweeting here. i dont get it myself. i dont even have a fb account.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I am on Twitter...love it and use it more than FB: [MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION]

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
You guys are funny. I have never been on twitter and do not even "get it". haha LOVE fb and that I understand but I dont see the point in twitter? I know, am still back in the year 2000 huh? :lmao: Takes me a while to catch on to this stuff. Never even understood myspace ever but then fb came out and there I went. I am mostly great at shopping online :yes:, fb, email and of course EBN! That is my extent of it all.

I am the same way. I love FB at times and then disappear for awhile, probably because I am on EBN all the time!!. But I don't get twitter really. I have no stars I want to follow (at least via phone, giggle giggle). I text my friends. If any one would like to educate me on its value, I am all ears.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I am the same way. I love FB at times and then disappear for awhile, probably because I am on EBN all the time!!. But I don't get twitter really. I have no stars I want to follow (at least via phone, giggle giggle). I text my friends. If any one would like to educate me on its value, I am all ears.

I'm still get to know twitter myself and the tweeting "etiquette". I find it's more instantaneous than FB so you get alerted about things v.quickly. For instance, I'm following this LA crime spotter who posts all the shenanigans going on around town. Helps me to know which places to avoid, what streets might have an accident, that type of thing. I'm also following this guy named Mr.Pasadena who tweets about all the local goings ons and any social meetups that might be happening. I like FB a lot but i'm also liking this twitter stuff.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
no Twitter and i barely do Facebook anymore

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
oh yeah, and [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] , i don't really have any celebrities that i'm following except for my all time favorite author when i was growing up, Judy Blume. She tweets often and it's just fun to know what's she up to on a day to day basis. Like stalking, but not really !! :detective2:

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh yeah, and @agingermom , i don't really have any celebrities that i'm following except for my all time favorite author when i was growing up, Judy Blume. She tweets often and it's just fun to know what's she up to on a day to day basis. Like stalking, but not really !! :detective2:

I love Judy Blume!! She is one of my all time favorites too!! I have to tell you a funny story about her books. I was in 6ht grade and had just finished "are you ther God, it's me Margaret" and another pre-teen book but can't remember the title. Well, I was a pretty advanced reader and heard that a new Judy Blume book was coming out. I took my babysitting money, rode my bike and put a deposit on the book, no questions asked. Well the book was named "Wifey" I was educated on many things with that book, just in the first chapter, lol:blush2::confused::evil:. Do you remember that book?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I love Judy Blume!! She is one of my all time favorites too!! I have to tell you a funny story about her books. I was in 6ht grade and had just finished "are you ther God, it's me Margaret" and another pre-teen book but can't remember the title. Well, I was a pretty advanced reader and heard that a new Judy Blume book was coming out. I took my babysitting money, rode my bike and put a deposit on the book, no questions asked. Well the book was named "Wifey" I was educated on many things with that book, just in the first chapter, lol:blush2::confused::evil:. Do you remember that book?

Hahahahaha...yes, i do remember that book and hearing about it but i never got to read it! hmmm...maybe i'll check it out from the library.
I did read most of her other books though, including Forever...remember that one? I love JB !

Follow her on Twitter, Tracy! :)

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hahahahaha...yes, i do remember that book and hearing about it but i never got to read it! hmmm...maybe i'll check it out from the library.
I did read most of her other books though, including Forever...remember that one? I love JB !

Follow her on Twitter, Tracy! :)

Forever!! That is theone I am thinking of. With Richard and the mole?

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
@xoxo_Sally_xoxo on twitter and @QtestBullyNigel - we also follow Spartacus and Maximus and they follow Nigel lol
I love twitter to keep up with my fave celebs and news and shows. I keep it linked up to my FB so I just have to post in one place. Although I do keep my pics on FB mostly.

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
I'm a twitter junkie!!!! [MENTION=4257]Sybil76[/MENTION] and I enjoy more then Facebook 😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online