OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
@BabyDuke ..I'm so glad Duke wasn't alone! Living in "earthquake country".. I feel your fear!! And 5.8 we wouldn't even feel.well..we'd feel it..but just keep on doing what we were doing..anything under about that is a nonevent here unless it's right underneath you...I always worry about my critters and when the big one comes..I just want to be home! I know how scary it is...:hug: to all!! They say anywhere can have them..wow...guess "they" were right!!

WOW well it scared the bejesussss out of me.. I can NOT imagine what you guys go through!!! My heart was pounding at the office. I felt like the building was swaying.. So happy everyone is ok.. its amazing how many states felt it!:eek:

L

Lucy-licious

Oh gosh! Earthquakes :eek: scary business, I can only imagine how frightening that would be. Poor Duke give him a big bully snuggle from me and Lucy :hug:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
"The east coast earthquake apparently was caused by an unknown fault line running under D.C. and through Virginia. It is now being called Obama's Fault, though Obama will say it's really Bush's Fault. Other theories are that it was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves or that what we all believed to be an earthquake was actually the effects of a 14.6 trillion dollar check bouncing in Washington." :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
"The east coast earthquake apparently was caused by an unknown fault line running under D.C. and through Virginia. It is now being called Obama's Fault, though Obama will say it's really Bush's Fault. Other theories are that it was the founding fathers rolling over in their graves or that what we all believed to be an earthquake was actually the effects of a 14.6 trillion dollar check bouncing in Washington." :D
:nono: :lies: :angry: :fight: :hellno:

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
omg this is crazy... we felt that earthquake all the way over here! I live in ontario canada... it wasnt near as searious thought, no lamps raddling or anything. You could just feel it in the ground like a car driving by with heavy bass.. it was on the radio and everything.

Most Reactions