Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *sigh ... I'm a little sad. lol.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: *sigh ... I'm a little sad. lol.

Anybody else in their 50's or better, ever get into Dark Shadows? that was my favorite as a teen. I've seen episodes recently and can't believe how truly low budget it actually was, (fake trees and all) but I loved it back then.

Lucy-licious

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    I understand...it's like 30 years ago when Luke and Laura got married...ohhhh...that makes me ancient!! Ok..ok..I know..it's like when my granddaughter started reading Nancy Drew books..and I remembered reading ALL of them....naw...that's worse! I understand...really I do!! @Lucy-licious! will help you through this...:shhhh: she cried in the movie....
    Yes I cried and not just when someone died...my first tear shed was when they began the defend Hogwarts and the spells began to form that protective bubble :'( I too have started reading the books again and currently Harry has just caught that first snitch that means so much at the end. You can get through this @savemejeebus I am here for you and together we can be strong :resolute smiley:

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I have yet to watch the last one. Not sure I want to see it for the same reason.

@LariP my mom was addicted to Dark Shadows, she had all the books. I have watched pretty much every episode. DId you know they are doing Dark Shadows again?

I was also named for an Edge of Night character. Does anyone remember that one?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@savemejeebus you have got to read the Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse series. So much better than the show True Blood but Im addicted to that too.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

@JAKEISGREAT I WAS around but not watching then. Omg that sounded bad, I wish I was so young that I wasnt. lol

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LaurieLolaandMojo View Post
    @savemejeebus you have got to read the Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse series. So much better than the show True Blood but Im addicted to that too.
    I've been meaning to get the collection. Love love love the show and heard that it doesn't follow the books completely. I got my bf hooked on it too.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

@LariP...oh yes! I used to rush home from school...(think 1st grade....NOT).... Ok..ok...8th and on..to watch Angelique and Barnubus!! WHAT!! Fake trees? Next thing you'll be telling me there aren't really vampires!! @BruceP...have fun!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Ok @savemejeebus are you Team Bill, Team Eric or Team Alcide? lol

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@savemejeebus dont buy them message me your address and Ill send you some of them. I think I have first seven books.

Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I'm starting the series of books, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo; has anyone read that? @savemejeebus, maybe that's up your alley? heard it's gonna be a movie w/that hunk Daniel Craig!

@LaurieLolaandMojo, I remember the Edge of Night...it would come on at 3pm so i'd catch it after i got home from school. I only remember a character named Raven tho...everything else is a blank!

and @LariP, I was a Dark Shadows fan too!! I think I was in 3rd grade and already watching that sort of stuff!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I love Twilight! Okay let me rephrase that. I loved the first book the other ones were not as good. Same with the movies. I liked the first one, the others not so much. I've also watched General Hospital for a very long time. I have about 35 episodes on my TiVo that I still need to watch. I also have all last season of desperate housewives and Grey's anatomy to watch. I feel like the last six months have just been yanked out from underneath me. That's probably about how much laundry I have left to do also....... I started reading the Harry Potter series. I think I made it to the fourth book before I stopped. I've only ever seen the first movie. One of these days when I get more time.....*sigh*

I am in total control....I think Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@cali baker I read that Stig Larsson series. There is the swedish versions of the movies on netflix. They are pretty good.

I really enjoy Harry Potter myself. They came out when my son was young so I read every one after he was finished. I haven't seen the last movie yet though.

I think that @BruceP is more of a "My Favorite Martian" kind of guys heehee. I have seen the Dark Shadow series a few times. They used to re-play it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads