There's 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it...

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I can't believe kids are back in school again. It's soooo not fun being home by myself with the pets again. Even Bullie (who is new to the family) is walking around the house looking for his playmates! He's been barking at me periodically... I'm guessing he wants me to go find them...

Three o'clock... come already!

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Awww!! Poor Bullie!!! He can't find his kids!! I feel your pain. Matilda is doing the same thing. She can't seem to find my daughter.

L

Lucy-licious

My son doesn't go back until 6th September and I can't wait. 7 weeks off is way too long IMO they get bored too easily. Teenage boys :lol:

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Ugh!! I hate when my kids go back to school. We start on Sept. 6th, and I'm already checking the calendar for their 1st day off!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Of course..being a "grammie" now...My granddaughter starts on the 29th..I used to love..love when school started up after summer break..just nice to get structure back! Now..with my sweet Ayden starting 2nd grade..I see it as WOW..2nd grade..already..how can this be? :cry:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Of course..being a "grammie" now...My granddaughter starts on the 29th..I used to love..love when school started up after summer break..just nice to get structure back! Now..with my sweet Ayden starting 2nd grade..I see it as WOW..2nd grade..already..how can this be? :cry:

Oh, Becky!! It will be okay!! :hug: They all seem to grow up so fast!! My son starts kiddie garden next year. :*(

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am SOOO glad school is back! I need to work. I feel blah and unproductive during the summer. Plus the kids really like school and are happy!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
My kids miss their friends over the summer and they like school. But me, I have to keep busy. I can actually have a clean house for about 6 hours.:yes:

OP
anatess

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Hah hah... that was it... Bullie was really missing the kids - I guess she was confused why they're gone. The kids came home and Bullie bowled them over!!! I wish I had a video of it. It was hilarious!

Tamara and Becky, my son hit two digits this month... I can't believe I'm that old. 3 more years and he's a teen and I'll start to understand what Angie means. LOL. But, right now, he wore a long sleeved shirt with a hoodie in over 100 degree weather. I told him to go change and he says he should be free to make his own fashion statement as long as his underwear is not showing and it is clean. I tried to tell him that he looked like a thug but he didn't listen... I opted not to fight that battle. There are bigger ones out there...

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hah hah... that was it... Bullie was really missing the kids - I guess she was confused why they're gone. The kids came home and Bullie bowled them over!!! I wish I had a video of it. It was hilarious!Tamara and Becky, my son hit two digits this month... I can't believe I'm that old. 3 more years and he's a teen and I'll start to understand what Angie means. LOL. But, right now, he wore a long sleeved shirt with a hoodie in over 100 degree weather. I told him to go change and he says he should be free to make his own fashion statement as long ashis underwear is not showing and it is clean. I tried to tell him that he looked like a thug but he didn't listen... not to fight that battle. There are bigger ones out there...
Wise choice..after all..clean underwear IS the most important thing when he passes out from heat exhaustion!! Oy..kids!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online