Bissell Carpet Steamer

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
QVC has its Bissell Carpet Steamer on sale today for $90. The conversation came up the other day about dog smell in the house and on the carpet. Well this is the product to get if you don't already have one. It comes along with the pet odor remover shampoo.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You know what my favorite ALL time floor cleaner is? Bissell steam mop! I love..love that thing..no chemicals..just water..use it on ALL sealed floors..wood..laminate..tile! Not a carpet cleaner..but I spent all day yesterday cleaning..(except for all my breaks..lol) and when I was done..I just thought..man I love clean floors!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I see Bissell Carpet steamers anywhere from 50 to 500 bucks. Which ones are you recommending??? Model#?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I used to have the shark steamer and it was cool but my tile has deep grooves (like stone) and it couldnt get into the crevices very well. I do want that one on tv that has the mop-like cloth with the fringes cuz it seems like it would do better.

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I had the Bissle Pro Heat and I :heart: it !!!!!!!

It was almost $200.00 when I got in 2003ish, I think it died right before we moved here last year WELL worth the money !!

Good buy :highfive:

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I cleaned the house today as well and like [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] say's there nothing better then clean floors. I think even the dogs enjoy it. [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I don't even know the model # but I have the exact same one that was on QVC and I got mine at LOWES. Love it. and I buy the commercial cleaner for it at LOWES also. Need the gallon size since I clean the carpets with it once a month.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online