JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jeannie, you're so cute! you sound so excited !! I'm getting excited for you. I'm embarrassed to admit tho, i haven't heard of him but like Becky, plan to look him up. I love a show that makes me :lol: !!
Henny, I just love a good laugh. :D You should check him out, he's for the most part clean and HILARIOUS! I am excited. I wanted to go last year both but missed out getting my ducks in a row in time. Between the Iphone and seeing Jeff Dunham October's promising to be a outstanding month, lol.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a great week, Jeff Dunham is tomorrow :up:, the new iPhone was released :D, and I'm taking Friday off as a vaca day. :rofl:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Weeeeeeeeee guess where I'm headed right now? Yeppers to see Jeff Dunham:D. And I'm on my cousin's iPhone sitting in the back seat - won't this be fun when I get mine!!! :ROFL:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Weeeeeeeeee guess where I'm headed right now? Yeppers to see Jeff Dunham:D. And I'm on my cousin's iPhone sitting in the back seat - won't this be fun when I get mine!!! :ROFL:

You're even getting chauffered!! lucky girl! have FUN. Maybe you can sneak some pics w/your borrowed iphone for practice til you get your own?!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:shhhh: maybe if we are lucky...she will never get out of the back seat....jeez...or better yet the Iphone will once and for all..:hmm: Better not say!! :ROFL: Have Fun!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hahaha you two are FUNNY!! :ROFL: ok over and out. You ladies have a wonderful evening and !Becky I'll report back later tonight.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG, you are so lucky! I love Jef-fa-fa Dun-Ham!!!! Have a good time and you might want to wear some depends when you go, just in case :laugh:

.cooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm

Jef-fa-fa Dun-Ham.cooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm I have to say that was absolutely FUNNY!!! I will go again next year when he's here again....lots of laughs were had and the depends help up great, especially against the brewskis. :laugh:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online