Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
When you are lounging about the house, in your comfy clothes, how are your feet dressed? With, or without socks?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Nothing feels better to me than putting on some fresh clean socks. Don't know why, but I relax with them on. I really love brand new socks!!!! YES EVEN IN SUMMER 100 DEGREE WEATHER!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Oh [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] that's crazy!!! But I bet your house is nice and cool so that makes sense. :)

I'm a bare feet kinda girl ... Though usually with flip flops or something around the house ... Otherwise I tend to end up stepping in drool at some point. Yuck! Lol

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Bare feet in the house. Sandals outside. Slippers in the winter.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I love my socks. I have Reef flip flops on right now but my socks are on the counter waiting for me to put them on, lol. My feet tend to get tired/sore when I walk barefoot around the home. I'm always buying new socks.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hmm: I love new socks too! But even my feet get hot flashes..:laugh: ..sooo slippers in winter..flip flops in summer or bare feet! Santa ALWAYS brings nice new socks..in my stocking! :yes:

L

Lucy-licious

bare feet :) the only times I wear socks is for work, or if I have me trainers on, which is rarely.
I will wear slippers in the winter though :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Barefeet. I go barefoot in the summer, snow and even got married in my bare feet. lol

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
bare feet all the way! I hate wearing shoes and socks are a close second! I will put socks on in the winter time, though, because once my feet get cold, it takes me forever to feel warm again.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
bare feet here too. Cannot stand to have shoes and socks on. I love my flip flops and live in them. I barely wear tennis shoes when I have to and also do slippers in the winter if my feet are cold. I think it is something to do with the cherokee indian in my blood cuz my whole family is this way and when we sleep we have to have our feet poking out of the covers so they are nice and cool. (or at least 1) haha

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
bare feet here too. Cannot stand to have shoes and socks on. I love my flip flops and live in them. I barely wear tennis shoes when I have to and also do slippers in the winter if my feet are cold. I think it is something to do with the cherokee indian in my blood cuz my whole family is this way and when we sleep we have to have our feet poking out of the covers so they are nice and cool. (or at least 1) haha

it has to be the cherokee blood, because I'm part Cherokee too and I have to have my feet out from under the covers.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Bare feet, well flip flops due to having all tile and a dog that is like Niagra Falls after he drinks. I hate sox I have to keep my feet cool or I am hot all over. I can be completely covered up in bed with my feet sticking out.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I barely wear socks now that I live in Arizona...always bare feet or flip flops!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] must be the cherokee. Im the same way have to have feet out. lol

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I don't really like socks. I wear them in the winter but only because I have to!! I like slippers but my feet sweat (yeah, I know, gross but they are not stinky lol) so can't wear them for long!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.