Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bare foot in the summer with my flippies and socks when it's cold in the winter. Which down here that's only about 2 months.:D

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bare feet almost all the time except Mon-Thurs. When I get home from work, the shoes come off but the sock stay on until PJ time.

I also stick my feet and sometime my legs out of the covers. The bullies nestle up to me and I get so hot.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,
Only two choices? So not socks but not bare feet either. Shoes and socks come off, and sandals go on. Not house slippers....creepy.
This way I can slip them off while sitting and watching TV, but quick to get on and race to let dogs out for potty breaks.
And...if by chance one of the younger dogs does a dooty, then it won't squish between my TOES...

Good Day~

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I am mostly a bare feet kinda gal. I don't like wearing socks and especially don't like wet socks...can't stand wet socks. I wait until I am ready to walk out the door to put my socks and shoes on because if I walk in the bathroom to finish getting ready for work I step in someone's puddle from me getting out of the shower or Tubs water puddle in the kitchen and have to change my socks. The only problem I have with bare feet is cooking. As I mentioned in a past post I spend an entire weekend cooking and freezing meals for dinners. For some reason if I am on my feet for an extended period of time in my bare feet my feet and ankles start to hurt. Therefore, I have to put my trusty sneakers on!

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
always have socks on but even when lounging around i have to have some loafers on my feet so i do have to change socks 2ce a day...never go barefoot unless at the pool or beach...and the minute im out i get some crocs on and wash my feet and put socks back on

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Bare feet but with flip flops on until the weather gets too cold and then out comes the big fluffy slipper-type socks you can get.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.