Summertime

H

heff101

Was bored yesterday so I started to play with my macro lens. These are a few of the results. Makes you thirsty dont it? ha ha

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Yes it does make me thirsty. Thanks alot!! At least I get to go to lunch in 5 minutes.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Those are amazing. What settings did you have your camera on? I have an advanced point and shoot that have the settings controlled and have tried to get the same effect as yours with no success.

OP
H

heff101

Those are amazing. What settings did you have your camera on? I have an advanced point and shoot that have the settings controlled and have tried to get the same effect as yours with no success.

I use a SLR camera and this is shot with a $1,000 macro lens. Likely will not achieve the same with a point & shoot.

OP
H

heff101

yummy! that's very pretty. shoot dragon fruit next. it's beautiful.

Have never heard of Dragon Fruit?

Next I want to shoot a strawberry falling in water and one falling in milk. Just need the energy to set it up.....oh well back to snuggling with Heff!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Those are amazing. I want a print of those for my daughter's room! Her room is decorated with everything summery :). You can tell she is a FL beach girl.

OP
H

heff101

Those are amazing. I want a print of those for my daughter's room! Her room is decorated with everything summery :). You can tell she is a FL beach girl.

I can email you A JPEG of it and you can have it developed if you like. You can pm me your email.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
These are so pretty!!

I want a macro lens. and a fish eye lens. But alas, I am poor!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.