From the Philippines...

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Filipinos are the best imitators... Just thought I'd share this year's top 3 winners of Philippines Got Talent (sorry for the low quality videos, it's the best ones I found in youtube):

3rd place: Freestylers
Step Up 3 - Philippine Style

2nd place: Happy Feet
The Mata brothers, ages 21 and 12, learned tap dancing by watching Riverdance on TV. No formal training at all.

1st place: Marcelito Pomoy
Boy or Girl? That was the question in last year's Thailand Got Talent. Marcelito answered the question... BOTH!
(P.S. Marcelito made it very clear that he is a straight man very early in the season)

Anyway, I just thought these videos were awesome. LOL.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Those were VERY cool! The freestylers routine reminded me of the competition routines we used to do for cheerleading so, of course, I thought they were the coolest :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh nice vids. i like seeing other tv shows from places other than here. of course american tv is all the same with these reality shows.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Couldn't see the first place winner .... but the other two were pretty good. Not sure about the outfits of the third place group ..... :blink: ... almost looked as if they were wearing boxes. However I actually found them more entertaining that the tap dancers!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.