Crack Toys on Sale at Petsmart

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
They are having their big sale and crack toys are on sale. Might be a good time to stock up.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
what are these that I hear talk of? Crack toy? please explain

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
"Crack Toy" is just a nickname that someone here gave those long skinny toys that are so popular. It was because their bully just went nuts over them.... like he was on crack... lol. The nickname caught on and we have been calling them that ever since. Princess Gracie loves them but like most things she dissects them pretty quickly..... even the heavy canvas ones. Princess Gracie isnt ALWAYS the gentle sweetie she'd like you to think she is... :rofl:

OP
GatorRay

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Loofa Dogs is the name of the toy. Bullies (mine included) seem to LOVE them. They don't actually have drugs in them. lol. It is just a toy that they really like. We just had a discussion about them a while ago and they got the nickname of "crack toys" because they like them so much and it just kind of stuck.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Somehow I knew the name "crack toy" was exclusive to ENB, but that's all i knew. Thanks for clearing up. Silly Goose's

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Chaos LOVES these....but beware if your bullie hasn't had one, because they sling them back and forth and you will get a bullie beatin!!!! It kinda hurts! But I love them, keeps him busy for hours! He has had the same one for about 4 months and only has one small hole from a canine tooth, lol. I sewed him up and good as new :laugh:

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Crack Toys !!!! Oh No. I just don't even want to imagine my Pepper addicted to them. That would be pathetic, a Bully with a Crack toy addiction

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
OHHHHHHhhhhh !!! the plushy's. My bad. Those things don't last any longer than an hour with Pepper she rips them apart like they are made of tissue and I have got to the point where I won't spend any more money on them. Now I just hit the local thrift shops and buy some stuffed toys for a buck apiece .I just buy a bag of them and dole them out as needed.
Pepper had this stuffed Taco Bell dog that she just loved to death and would not part with,she had chewed it up so bad stuffing was poking out in a few dozen holes. I finally put it in the trash can while she was taking a nap. Later that day she got to looking for the dern thing and "realized" it was stuffed down in the garbage can so she sat there barking and staring at the can til I retrieved it. These Bullys are the most stubborn one tracked mind dogs I have ever seen

Bulliemom25

Aug 4, 2011
Jacksonville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Kramer :)
[MENTION=1222]Victor Y[/MENTION], That is the cutest story! I was literally laughing out loud imagining that adorable bully in your picture, sitting by the trash and barking while she looks at you with her sad eyes! LOL, too cute!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.