tablet users anyone?

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I think I have enough info from you guys now. I just wanted to be clear that this was not a phone but a tablet and that we would get use out of it without extra monthly bills etc. I will get it for hubby and let you all know what I think. For the price I think we cant go wrong. :)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I think I have enough info from you guys now. I just wanted to be clear that this was not a phone but a tablet and that we would get use out of it without extra monthly bills etc. I will get it for hubby and let you all know what I think. For the price I think we cant go wrong. :)

Sorry, I've been so chatty in this thread...

But, before you buy it... check out other online stores first. The HaiPad has been on sale at a lot of online sites - all at a discounted $99 price. But, some stores are trying to get an edge by giving away some accessories to go with the tablet. I remember one of them was giving out the remote control that goes with the tablet and a 6' HDMI cable. The remote control is quite useful when you're connecting your tablet to the TV... then you can just prop the tablet next to the TV and you can sit on the couch with the remote control. Because - if you got a house like mine, a 6' cable doesn't reach the couch.

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok I ordered the 2 earlier. I was rushed to do it before hubby came home and I hadnt seen you post [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION]. Oh well... I will be happy with what I have for the price, so happy I got one for hubby and one for me. ;) Wrong I know but how could I not?!?!? Anyhow the hdmi cables, we have a few extra. I have gotten some really great prices on those so we bought more than we needed at the time. As for the remote? Well... I may have to buy some extras for this stuff I suppose. haha Thanks you guys for all your help, I was almost sure I wasnt going to get it until I came here. THIS is what I love about this site! I had emailed a couple family members who may have had some insight into this and no help, came here and got all the help I needed. THANK YOU!!!!:luv:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ok I ordered the 2 earlier. I was rushed to do it before hubby came home and I hadnt seen you post [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION]. Oh well... I will be happy with what I have for the price, so happy I got one for hubby and one for me. ;) Wrong I know but how could I not?!?!? Anyhow the hdmi cables, we have a few extra. I have gotten some really great prices on those so we bought more than we needed at the time. As for the remote? Well... I may have to buy some extras for this stuff I suppose. haha Thanks you guys for all your help, I was almost sure I wasnt going to get it until I came here. THIS is what I love about this site! I had emailed a couple family members who may have had some insight into this and no help, came here and got all the help I needed. THANK YOU!!!!:luv:
Awwwww..it was nothin! No..literally..I did nuthin! But I'm so happy you are happy!! Please learn a lot so I can sponge.:yes:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], you gotta report back on how you like it. I'm thinking of getting a few for Christmas gifts...

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] Ok, I think I will have to sneak into it while hubby is working cuz I am not sure I can wait til oct to try mine out. haha

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
@anatess Ok, I think I will have to sneak into it while hubby is working cuz I am not sure I can wait til oct to try mine out. haha

Hiya Jenn! How's the tablet working out? I'm thinking of getting one for my mom...

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Hiya Jenn! How's the tablet working out? I'm thinking of getting one for my mom...

Works very well. Hubby and I both like them. We dont have anything to compare them to of course but they work great. ;) I think for the $$ it was a great purchase.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Works very well. Hubby and I both like them. We dont have anything to compare them to of course but they work great. ;) I think for the $$ it was a great purchase.

Yeay! I'm getting my mom one then! My dad has an iPad but my mom should be happy that she can connect her tablet to the TV instead of having to squint to see the letters on the tablet. :D

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I love my tablet! I have an Acer Iconia Tab that I got at Costco and it came with a free $100 giftcard to costco also and also came with free cover/case.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online